lovers

tw: sh
louis POV

just about 2 hours ago, harry agreed to stay my boyfriend. now we are at home. our home. finally, i've been living here the whole time but now it feels like home, now he's here.

harry: lou, i missed you so much. i'm so sorry i put you through all that shit. i promise to never leave you again, can we try to forget all about it because i don't want it to be awkward?

me: of course curly. i love you more than anything and i want what's best for you. what's best for us

harry: i love you so much boo

me: i love you more. i fucking missed this

harry: yeah, me too. come kiss me

me: now how could i say no to that?

i jumped over the coffee table and onto harry, straddling his lap. kissing him passionately. there is no rush, we have all the time in the world.
his hands creeped down from my neck to the hem of my jumper, slowly lifting it up above my head. he started kissing down hard on my neck, unbuttoning my shirt to reveal my chest and then running his hands along my tattoos. he followed my tattoos all the way down my chest, to my arms and fuck. fuck. fuck. my scars. i told harry i had stopped, i stopped for him. fuck. he's going to be so mad.

he's looking up at me, tears in his eyes. he doesn't look mad, he looks sad. maybe even disappointed.

"lou"

"i'm sorry harry, im so so sorry. it's got nothing to do with you i promise. i won't do it again haz, i swear i won't"

"louis, why do you keep doing this to yourself? when did you uh..do it?" he said with the tears building up

"it was yesterday harry. but i promise i won't do it anymore. i promise harry, i just lost hope"

"louis, im so sorry. is it because i left you? i don't want to see you like this. i don't like you in pain louis. i love you so much, please don't do it again. please. i swear i'll never leave you again okay? ill always be here, always. just talk to me okay?"

"yeah haz, of course. i promise. i'm sorry."

"hey, don't apologise boo. wanna talk about it?"

"later? sort of want to continue where we left off"

"oh, yeah okay lou"

i can't fucking breathe, sure me and harry hooked up recently but that didn't really mean anything, this is going to be the first time since we are officially back together. i need to make this good. i need to make it memorable, he won't be able to walk once i'm done with him.

"go into our room yeah? i'll come in about 2 minutes. when i get there, i expect you naked, mkay cutie?"

"yeah lou"

fuck fuck fuck. okay this is really happening, harry is walking into our room now. i need to go to the bathroom to get lube. i slowly walk into our room, lube in hand and see harry spread out butt naked across the bed.

"you're so pretty curly"

"i know right, you're so lucky to have me"

"that i am"
"now haz, roll over"

harry is now on his stomach, butt up and ready for me. i start prepping him, inserting one finger into his tight pink hole. cute little wimping noises escape from his mouth. i add a second finger. "fuck lou" i add a third. "i missed you so much boo" he's ready. i remove my fingers from him and he lets out a small sigh, feeling empty without me.

i line up my length with his hole and start pushing in slowly. once i'm all the way in i start to move, very fast, very hard. i'm going to make harry remember this night. i'm going to make him scream my name.

"fucking hell louis"

he lets out loud moans as i keep thrusting into him, getting faster and faster each time. god i love him.

2 hours later
harry's POV

fucking hell. that was the best fuck i've ever had. me and lou are laying in bed just staring at each other like we've been doing for the past hour. there is something about his eyes that just makes me question everything, they are so deep, so blue.

"you have really pretty eyes boo" i blurt out

"yeah?"

"yeah."

"not as pretty as yours, they are like emeralds, so pretty harry"

"i fucking love you"

"i love fucking you"

"LOUIS! you absolute idiot, you had to ruin the moment didnt you"

"sorry curly, it's just the truth"

"whatever boo"

"curly?"

"yeah?"

"i love you"

"good boo"

i plant a small, sloppy kiss on his lips. i love little moment like this, they are the best.

"boo?"

"yeah?"

"you ready to talk about earlier?"

"oh uh, yeah sure"

and boom! the moment is ruined, fuck.

"was it my fault"

"no, it was managements fault haz"

"yeah but if i'd have stayed with you that night and not left, would you have done it?"

"well no, but that's not the point. the point is we are both happy now and everything was managements fault"

"i'm a bad fucking human aren't i? don't even say i'm not louis, i left you right after you poured your heart out."

"i have to admit, it was a pretty shitty thing to do but you were confused harry and everything is okay now. it's not going to happen again and we are going to be fine"

"yeah, i wanna spend the rest of my life with you louis tomlinson"

"i want to spend the rest of my life with you harry styles"