♡strawberry ▪︎ yuji itadori♡

Oneshot

🍓•🍓•🍓

Ah, summer vacation.

Though you hated the heat, you had to admit that you always looked forward to it.

The possibilities were endless and you could not wait to explore its opportunities.

After several days of rainfall, the pall of clouds lifted, revealing the glimmering sun and a rainbow.

The air was sweet, with the subtle scent of rain and dew.

It was perfect weather for strawberry picking.

"Ijichi, stop here!" you eagerly said, as a grin broke out from your face.

Ijichi nodded curtly as he pulled the car over into the dirt.

The road was deserted and you figured that it would be fine for Ijichi to park in the dirt patch.

"Awesome!" Yuji exclaimed as he eagerly bounced on the seat.

You opened the door and deeply inhaled.

The air was sweet, and your mouth watered at the thought of the juicy, delicious fruit.

"Nobody will mind right?" You asked Yuji.

You winked slyly as a giggle escaped your lips.

"There's plenty!" Yuji scoffed, "I'm sure no one will notice."

A wide smile was on Yuji's face and he evidently could not wait to harvest strawberries. It was his idea and after convincing you, you decided to join.

The weather was enjoyable, finally, and there was endless freedom.

"Aren't you forgetting something?" Ijichi called, as he waved around the most important item, the baskets.

"Right!"

Yuji sheepishly chuckled as he scurried to retrieve the baskets.
Ijichi sighed warily while shaking his head.

"Be careful out there," he warned.

Both you and Yuji nodded in comprehension.

But the two of you did not take much thought into it. How could there be danger in such a tranquil environment such as this?

Ijichi worriedly wiped his brow as he shook his head. He then drove off, leaving the two of you be.

"Alright! Off we go!"

You jollily skipped along, waving and swinging the basket into the clear blue skies.

You passed by rows of bushes, until spotting a cluster of strawberries.

They were a bright red, ready for harvesting.

"Found some!" You called as you tugged on Yuji's vibrant yellow hoodie.

You plucked a strawberry and resisted the urge to place it into your mouth.

Yet, magically it appeared into your mouth.

And then another.

And another.

"Oops.."

You goofily grinned at Yuji, revealing teeth that were stained red.

"Same here..."

Neither baskets were full and you lost count of the strawberries that you consumed.

"But don't worry! There's plenty of strawberries to pick!" Yuji remarked.