☆How they confess☆

-Headcanon

● Yuji Itadori ●

• He would confess during your cute little date on Valentine's day. With a little help/advice from Nobara he finally decides to reveal his feelings for you.

▪︎ He acts a bit shy and fidgety out of nowhere, which draws suspicions from you.

• "Yuji are you okay? You kind of look nervous."

• "No no, I'm fine!" he dismissively says, which is clearly a lie.

▪︎ A huge blush is on his face and he avoids your concerned gaze.

▪︎ "(y/n), actually I have something to tell you..."

▪︎ Yuji finally looks into your eyes to meet your comforting expression as a lighthearted smile spread.

• "(y/n) I-I've liked you for a long time and I think you're a wonderful person. Can we become more than friends?"

▪︎ His sweet charismatic expression only convinces you more as a fluttery giggle escaped.

▪︎ "Of course Yuji! I feel the same as well."

▪︎ Cotton candy haired boy is beyond happy and never forgets this moment.

● Megumi Fushiguro ●

︎ It takes Megumi quite a long time for him to show his feelings for you. And it takes double the time for him to confess to you.

▪︎ His feelings are kind of obvious and the others would purposely split up in twos.

▪︎ Unfortunately, it didn't work and it bluntly had to be stated.

▪︎ Megumi was taken aback but decided to give it a try.

▪︎ Both you and Megumi were on a mission, tryimg to find the culprit of numerous disappearances.

▪︎ While the two of you walked quietly in the forest, Megumi is mentally calculating how to say the words to you, meaning that he is dead silent.

▪︎ You kind of don't notice since it is typical Megumi behavior.

▪︎ Out of the blue, Megumi awkwardly clears his throat and suddenly stopped.

▪︎ "Is there something wrong Fushiguro? Did you find a clue?"

• "Uh no, actually. Can we talk for a minute?"

• You raise an eyebrow but nodded, confused on why Megumi had to talk to you.

• He pulls you to a safer area where it was much more secluded. He appears to be extremely nervous as he took calming breaths.

▪︎ "We've been friends for quite some time but I t-think I would like to go further in our relationship."

• At this point Megumi is as red as a cherry slushie and he's avoiding eye contact by simply staring at the ground.

▪︎ "But that's if you're okay with it... Just forget it, we can just be friends-"

• "And that's not what I want Fushiguro, friendship is nice but I would like more than that."