☆The way they kiss☆

Headcanon

●Yuji Itadori●

▪︎ When it comes to kissing, Yuji is a bit unsure but easily gains experience.

▪︎ He steals a kiss anytime he has a chance. If you're just sitting down or something, he'll randomly pack your lips.

▪︎ His kisses are sweet and perfect, never too long or too short. They project pure love and affection for you.

▪︎ If you're wearing makeup (especially lipstick) he makes sure to be careful and not smear it. But he loves to kiss you whenever you wear a flavoured lip gloss or chapstick.

▪︎ He says it tastes better and it makes your lips more attractive.

●Megumi Fushiguro●

︎ Megumi is a bit shy and new to relationships, so expect some rare gestures of affection, especially in public.

▪︎ It took him a while to grow comfortable and eventually he would ask if you would like a kiss.

▪︎ You found it cute because Megumi would blush while asking and it was considerate of him.

▪︎ He would do it for everything and you understood that he was doing it so you wouldn't be uncomfortable. But you wished that Megumi could simply go for it.

▪︎ After several comments about this, he decides to finally go with it.

▪︎ Megumi's kisses would be slow and perhaps a bit sloppy, but it expresses his desire.

▪︎ He's clearly into it and almost forgets about the need for air as the two of you break up the kiss. Other than that, his kisses could last forever.

●Toge Inumaki●

︎ Likes to use tongue, which may come out as a surprise.

▪︎ He likes to compete a bit, and he usually wins.

▪︎ He always uses tongue, even if it's a regular kiss. The only time he doesn't use it is when the others are around.

▪︎ If the others (aka Panda and Maki) saw the steamy makeout sessions you and Toge had, they would either be grossed or shocked.

▪︎ But since Toge is a bit considerate, he only does it when immature eyes aren't looking.

●Satoru Gojo●

︎ Expect some random and unpredictable kisses from this childish entity.

▪︎ When he feels classy, he goes for the hands. But if he's feeling playful, he'll definitely bite your lips and mess around with you.

▪︎ This occurs on a daily basis, so you can't be sure what to expect.

▪︎ He would be the adventurous type, and would most likely try to do the Spiderman kiss with you.

▪︎ The best part, though? Gojo's lips are pillowy soft, plush like a peach and as smooth as butter. Honestly you can never understand how.

▪︎ And when he steals a kiss from you when eating a sweet, it adds extra sweetness to the already amazing experience.

●Yuta Okkotsu●

︎ Forehead and eskimo kisses are his go-to for sure.

▪︎ Before a mission Yuta would kiss your forehead as he would run along. It's his way of bidding you good luck.

▪︎ Or when going on an errand, he would plant a brief kiss on your forehead.

▪︎ When it's just you and Yuta together in bed or on the couch, he's more lighthearted, which is when he would give you eskimo kisses.

▪︎ Yuta blushes like crazy and likes the giggly feeling he gets whenever he does that.