13

According to BAU policy, I couldn't go on the field after an injury. Even if your cleared for work which I found irritating.

Hayley was in Seattle with Jessica for a wedding. So that meant I would spend the days babysitting Jack.

Jack was a good kid so this wasn't a problem for me.  I closed his bedroom door since he fell asleep. I walked into the kitchen to clean up.

Packing the mac and cheese in a Tupperware container along with the chicken tenders. I stuffed the containers in the fridge before cleaning the counters.

I placed his mail in his office as I get phone call. I notice it's Spencer so I answer.

"Hey Spence, how is the case going?"

"The case?"

"Yeah Aaron told me about the case. How the BAU has a policy where I can't go since I was injured." I scoff and ramble on.

"Oh umm yeah the case. The case is great."

"Spencer you're the worst liar. What do you mean?"

"Look I don't want to be involved but we aren't on a case."

"So he is having me clean and take care of his child while he's not here? I swear to God, he better have a good excuse" I hang up and call him.

After a few rings he answers, "So how is the case?"

"It's going good, should only be a few more days." He sounds flushed.

"So why can't Hayley watch Jack?"

"Oh she is on vacation. The beach is nice at this time of year."

I hang up on him as anger flows through my body. That mother fucking liar.

I check the fridge for Jessica's number. I knew Aaron had it up here so I call her.

"Hi Jessica this is Y/N. I was wondering if you are in DC at the moment?"

"Yes I am, why?"

"Could you come by Aaron's and watch Jack? I know it's late but can you?"

"Ok I'll leave in a few minutes, I'll be there in 40."

**********************************************************

I knock on Penelope's door despite it being 10pm. She opens the door clearly just getting out of bed. She's wearing her pajamas along with a braid.

"Y/N? Are you okay?"

"Yeah but I need you to track someone, could you?"

"Umm yeah let me start up my work laptop." She disappears into the next room.

After a few minutes, she returns with a laptop. It had the blue FBI backround. She pushes her glasses on, "Ok what's the name?"

I breathe in harshly, knowing this could ruin our relationship. "Aaron Hotchner. Don't ask any question just do."

She looks at me surprisingly before typing some keys. "So he's at 8716 Beach Street."

"Who lives there?"

"Umm It's oh."

"Oh. Penelope tell me now."

"Hayley Brooks, his ex wife."

"I know who she is Garcia." I say standing up and leaving.

I'm taking my shit out his house but not before I ring someone.

"Look I didn't know who to call, can I stay with you? Please?"