7

Time Skip because we be lazy at my book

It's the morning of the gala, we finally arrived to my parents house. It was a 7 hour drive filled with music and snoring.

"Ready to go?"

He nods as he opens the trunk to get the dress and suit.

My step mom comes walking outside, her hands crossed over her chest. "F/N are you going to introduce me to your friend?"

"Maci this is Aaron, Aaron this is Maci. Aaron is my friend." I said the last word with a smirk

"He sure is a keeper. So did you finally get that promotion?"

"Oh yeah I did. I'm a ssa agent for the FBI. Aaron here is my boss."

"Hm sleeping with him for a higher rank job. Kinda whorish." She says walking back into the house.

************************************************************

"Can you zip my dress?" His hands touching my exposed back longer then needed.

Once he zipped it, we left the bedroom. I walk to my father's study to greet him.

"Hey daddy, i'm home." His face was everything. A big smile which reminded me on my childhood.

"Oh my God, you look amazing. I miss you f/n. Who is this?"

"Daddy this is my friend Aaron Hotchner."

"Pleasure to meet you sir." He shakes Aaron's hand.

"I better put my suit on, but I'll see you two in a bit."

He leaves me and Aaron in the study alone, which definitely isn't a good idea.

************************************************************
I scoff running to my bathroom, "You had one job, it was not to mess up my hair. What did you do?"

"If anything my one job was to make you come, which I did." He says slapping my ass. I give him a death stare which made him back off.

I laugh as I pin my hair back. "Do you have my panties? I can't seem to find them, please don't tell me I left them in my dad's study."

He reaches into his suit pocket and pulls out my black lace panties. Then he puts them back despite my protest.

I go reach for my suitcase to get another pair but he. pulls me into a kiss, once his lips leave he says, "We can't be late can we."

I kiss him while smiling, we leave the bedroom. The third floor is empty so we walk down the staircase of the east wing which went all the way to the 1st floor.

His arm linked with mine. Everything felt right.

We reach the main floor as we talk with people. Since we go to many precincts around the US, he definitely recognize some officers.

Throughout the party my phone ringed. I hung up but it kept ringing. I excused myself from the party into the outside foyer.

"Agent L/N."

"F/N it's Elle. I shot Lee and I told the police it was self defense. Your the only person I knew to call. Please help me."

I was stunned, I remember reading the files about Lee about my internship. I really didn't know what to say to her.

"Elle you need to tell Hotch. He can help you."

"No we can't tell Hotch it wasn't self defense. Please don't do this, don't tell him."

"Elle I love you but you need to tell him. You have an oath to report this, God you would be lying to the federal government. I would be an accomplice to murder if I don't report it. So either you report it or I will. I worked too hard for this job to be put in a jail cell."

I didn't feel bad if I told on her, he may be a piece of shit but it's murder. We were in the middle of finding him to arrest him for a new crime. She should have just reported him to the police.

"I'm sorry F/N but I can't let you report me. I'll be gone by the time you come back from New York. This won't be the last you see me. You shouldn't have mentioned getting me reported." The line goes dead.

I was profiler so I should be able to control my emotions but she is my best friend. I fell on the floor crying, feeling useless.

Why did she shoot him? This was all so much, I hate dwelling with feelings. Feeling of hatred for myself. Sadness for my friend. Love for my boss, but not like that.

Maybe like that. Why would I invite him if I didn't like him. Even when Elle is running from the federal government, I'm thinking about myself.

Classic F/N.

I guess I got sucked in my thoughts because I felt someone pick me up bridal style. I didn't even have enough energy to look at his face. I knew who it was though, his sweet cologne wrapping around my inner being.

I just cried while he carried me up the stairs, ignoring the stares of everyone. "Aaron she left, Elle left." I muttered.

"I know (your nick name) I'm so sorry."

I guess he got a phone call of her registration. I felt of total bliss and calmness in his arms.

He places me on the bed and lays next to me. I hold onto him with all my strength.

Wanting to cry but all my tears were dried up.