Chapter 17

Unbeknownst to Jay and Erin, social media is blowing up about them. Less than a week ago he was making an ultimate declaration of love for her, and now she is returning the gesture. They are still mid flight when rumors of them being engaged made the headlines. They both had no idea what was waiting for them when they got off their flight.

As their flight landed, reality started to set in. When they both turned their phones on, the notifications started rolling in.

"Babe we're trending on Twitter!"

"Hmm I wonder why!"

She knew exactly why they were trending, she made an amazing declaration of love for the man she loves. Now the entire world knows how she feels, and she doesn't mind one bit. She was tired of hiding her feelings, she wanted the world to know that Jay was hers and only hers. Did this mean she was ready to fully open her life to Hollywood, not one bit. She did discuss what would happen if they were to ever have kids, how they would deal with social media.

"I still stand by my decision Jay, if we were to ever have kids I don't want them on social media. They didn't choose this life, so I want them to be able to choose it if they want."

"I understand that, so if you ever became pregnant how would we go about it?"

"I would probably take a leave from work, I don't want cameras following me every where. That would be something private between you, me and our families."

"I can get behind that, are you ready for the mob of people outside waiting for us."

" I have no choice, the mob awaits!"

"Hey before we go out, " I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you too. I agree babe This is forever!"

That last statement told her that what they had was forever. She wrapped her hands his neck and pulled him in for one last kiss before grabbing his hand and leaving.

"JAY IS IT TRUE, ARE YOU ENGAGED?"

"WHEN IS THE WEDDING?"

"CAN WE SEE THE RING?"

"DO YOU LOVE HER?"

"I love her more than anything in this world!"

With that Jay and Erin were helped into the back of his private car. As the paparazzi surrounded their car Jay instructed his driver to take off.

They had no idea how people new about the engagement, that was until Erin's parent called.

"Hey, guys I see that the world now knows that your engaged?"

"Yea, I look on Twitter and it turns out someone snuck a picture of me sleep with the ring on my finger."

"Wow, that's crazy you couldn't even tell the world yourselves."

"It's okay, they won't know about the wedding. We still want to keep it small and intimate between us and the family."

"That's perfectly fine Erin, have y'all set a date yet?"

"We have, and it's rather sooner than later."

"How soon, 6 months, a year?"

"ummm this may.."

"Erin that's really soon!"

"I know but it's only going to be small and intimate. We've already waited for this so we think it's okay."

"We have no problem as long as you both have thought it out, we will support you."

"Thank you dad, we're almost home."