Chapter 4

"I can tell Optimus tried to catch us with his ped, but in actuality it made us kick off more injured than not. I heal sam and Mikaela as I see Bumblebee get torpedoed and froze. I feel his pain and hear his cries. Before even realising it, I was running to Bumblebee. I cut the wires, rip the torpedoes out, and create a force field around us as I heal and soothe my sparkling. Sparkling?!?! I thought to myself. I soon am pulled away from him and dragged to a black van, all the while screaming for my sparkling.

"No! Don't harm my sparkling! No!" I shout before all I see is black."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Optimus POV-

I quickly hide underneath the highway bridge as the helicopter flew under me and our human companions. I prayed to Primus they held on until I was able to get back down. I curse as they slip, I try catching them with my ped, but they just bounce off. I listen to Sam and Mikaela yell for the other humans to stop.

I close my optics as I hear Bumblebee call out for help and pain. My optics widen as I hear Althea yell out. 

"No! Don't harm my sparkling! NO!" I look up to see her run to him. A silver-blue colour shield protects them as she tries to soothe him. Before long they break through it and she is pulled back, and shoved into another black van. Something in me snaps, I felt anger and determination like never before. My spark hurt as we road out of the city, concern filled my frame for the bot I raise as my own. 

I drive to the meet point and transform with the glasses in hand. With a slight urging of Ratchet, I turn my laser on and the directions are projected to us. I just hope we get there in time so their sacrifices won't be in vain.

"Autobots Roll Out!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Line break~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Althea POV-

I don't trust my abilities right now because of my emotions. I glare at everyone in the van and stay silent. Samuel tried to get information about me and the Autobots. He threatened to put me in prison, even though he had no authority over me. I snarl at him as he rudely stares at my body. just before the van doors open, I kick him in the nuts and spat at his face. 

I walk out by myself and past the men in suits. I start to look over the two and mother them till a group of soldiers come up to us. I instantly start to mother them as well. I felt a connection to most of them. I block out most of the 'tour' and continue to mother them while the others snickered till I turned to them. I huff when Lennox just put me over his shoulder to attempt to stop me. I ended up being handed over to everyone in the group till I got it out of my system. 

I walk past everyone to the cube I created and changed to reach it. I can hear sam telling Samuel about Megatron in the next hanger. I can sense him. His happiness that I returned, anger about Optimus, rage about being so close to the Allspark but incapable of moving. I can feel his betrayal towards me at the mention that I was on their side. I smile sadly at him before turning away. I reach into his mind.

'You have killed numerous innocents for what? What have you done? For what reason do you have for killing? Creating a war that ended your planet? Your war killed my first creation! Why is there a need for so much death and destruction?' I ask mentally. I knew it wouldn't help, but that doesn't mean I couldn't try.