The Truth

"Before anyone could react, Megatron ran towards us firing his cannon. I push her behind me as I blocked the attack. Weapon at the ready, I counter him. Push him away from my mate as the others circle her to ensure her safety. I could not lose her, not when I finally found her. They know this as well. I could feel her worry and fear through the bond. It gave me the need to destroy the cause of it. Something primal within me snapped into place the moment the bond stabilized.

I wanted anything that could harm my mate either destroyed or far away from her. I wanted her safety and happiness more than I wanted to change Megatron back to my brother, to change his ways. My little mate's feelings of love, encouragement, and understanding came forth as I battle."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Althelia POV - 

Months have passed since the battle for the all spark. Sector 7 had been disbanded as a new team was created to work with the Autobots in hunting down Decepticons that remained after the fall of their leader. I train them to the best of my abilities as we gain more allies and Autobots alike. 

Optimus and I have been taking things slow. Though the bond urges us to complete the courting rites sooner. If we are away from each other for long periods we undergo severe amounts of pain. Thus joint missions and berthrooms. At first, it was awkward; one wrong move on his part would tick off my creatureterribled enough that I wouldn't allow him in the berthroom or near me. The need we had to complete the bond was higher now that Elita came with her group. 

I took out my frustrations on the poor bot who had sparring practice with me. At the moment it is Ironhide.  I decide to end the spar with a few well-placed strikes. He falls on his back with a pained groan as I make my exit. Walking to the main hanger, I grab an Energon cube from the storage room before watching ratchet type away on the computer.

"Hey, Ratchet?" I spoke 

"Hmm?"

"Ironhide may need your assistance in the training room" I called out while walking to my berthroom. I hear him yell something before the door shut. I chuckle lightly while shaking my head. I go over to my dresser, pull out fresh clothes and walk to the bathroom.