Chapter 6

Althelia POV - 

The sounds of people falling, shouting, or shattering was heard as I continued running silently to optimus' room. Once inside and the door locked, I let out my laughter before turning to see a half-naked mate. I could feel the blush rushing to my face. No doubt a very bright shade of red. I guess I was staring too long.

"Like what you see?" He chuckled as he continued to put his armour on his frame. I squeaked before rambling apologies, which made him laugh. His laugh was like smooth chocolate, and sweet as honey. It left me dazed until he placed a gentle kiss on my forehead. I nuzzle into his neck cables, soaking in the love and safety of my bonded, before walking out to the main hangar with him. 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~A few Weeks Later*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I started on my reports and paperwork as the Autobot leason. Since I am "human" as the soldiers that fought in the battle for the Allspark kept the secret from their superiors, They only know I am one of the few they trust. 

They work together now to rid the earth of the last remaining Decepticons, now that they no longer have their true leader. Recently there have been more missions. I worry about the Autobots as the Decepticons have been pushing the fights into populated areas, leading the casualties to rise. 

The higher-ups have been breathing down the soldier's backs. Right now, Galloway is on the catwalk in a conference with them and Optimus. I could tell even Optimus was getting a little peeved with the blatant giveaway of information over an unsecured line. I immediately apparate to the Allspark and allow it to transform into my crown. I place it on my head before apparating out.

By the time I got back, Optimus was talking down on them with hidden anger and annoyance. Galloway must have revealed the whereabouts of the Allspark. I sigh before shaking my head. He really had to tac. 

"Optimus, It's been secured" My voice cut through his scolding and the silence of the soldiers. I see the subtle widening of his optics before he nods.  Turning to Galloway, I sneer at his foolishness. Standing upon Optimus servo, I begin my rant/scolding.

"— Furthermore, I am the official leason of the Autobots! Not you! Any of the information you have or had been withheld from me gives me the right to end your whole career! I have been in charge of this complete operation since it first started! Even without being their leason I still have authority over all the officials, Laws, and World Leaders! 

I am not someone you want to fuck with! 'Oh well, the president said so and so-' I don't give a fuck! You meddled to get here, for power, money, and fame. You couldn't even keep your mouth shut about CLASSIFIED INFORMATION on an insecure line! Not only that, but you don't have the right, nor power to go against me Agent Galloway, and you just tried! If I hadn't been here today, all the spark would have been taken by the Decepticons because of your actions! Who could have used it to revive Megatron, find lost machinery, or power a weapon?! You could have just given them what they needed to kill everyone here.

Get out. NOW!" I could tell my voice reached his very soul and the heart of the people watching through the meeting. Once he was gone and the line was secure, I turned my attention to the people on the screen. My eyes penetrated their very soul. A glare so fierce that snape would be proud and weep in joy. I don't speak for a while, letting them feel the faults of their actions and letting the tension thicken and rise. When one of them went to speak, I would turn my glare solely on them. 

"I am severely disappointed in all of you... You act like a baby whining for its mother! You are grown, men and women! Start acting like it! The Autobots are here to protect us from the Decepticons, they fight because you cannot.  You blame them for the losses of lives when they try their hardest to fight while malnourished, starved, injured, and sometimes sleep-deprived. What excuse do you have? They don't share their technology because they have seen what becomes of it.