The First Meeting

"I wonder about the world as it had just begun to form history once again. Before the people take notice of my immortality, I fall into deep slumber till I am needed once again to save them from the evil the world produces. Deep inside the castle of witchcraft and wizardry, now rests my sleeping form.

Though my body is resting, my mind connects to the earth to watch over the people of this planet. I watch the first encounter between Archibald Witwicky and Megatron. I watch over his bloodline as the war on Cybertron moves to earth. "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Althea POV -

I sit in class as sam presents his family's genealogy project. I smile at the corny jokes and sale pitches as he tries to get a little more money for his first car. I wait for him outside the classroom as he talks to the professor about his grade. He only needed 1 more A or passing grade to get his first car. 

I walk with him to his fathers' car and buy the glasses off him. Giving him just a little extra, I ride with him to the car dealership. With the cruel/reasonable joke, he pulls up to a used car dealership. Sam reluctantly gets out and walks with his father. I walk over to the car lot. I gently skim my hand over the cars. Most wouldn't run after a year, though I felt a tug to a yellow Camaro. I smiled as I walked to it. I inspect the exterior before opening the drivers' side door. I bend down to inspect the interior before searching for the lever to pop the hood. Just as I find it sam comes over to me with the car dealer and his father. I sit in the driver's seat before sam sits in the passenger. 

"Ay Manny! Do you know anything about this car?!" he yelled out after preaching about family. I wasn't paying attention to the conversation. I'm still not. I focus on inspecting the interior before a few clicks and beeps sound. The sound was very quiet as if whatever it was, was trying to not be noticed. But within the sound was a voice. Cybertronian Language... So they have arrived. I found it strange that I was awakened before I was truly needed. I guess I found my answer. 

I follow its instruction of covering my ears before a high pitched sound shattered the windows of the surrounding cars. I lifted my head to see everyone holding either their heads or ears for a few moments. I giggle lightly as the dealer sells the car immediately after. 

I rode with sam to his place before grabbing my things and walking back to my house. It was only two houses down the street. I went to bed early as I had a feeling I would not have proper rest after tonight. 

***********Time skip by Megatron in a pink tutu**********

I was awakened by sam. I hear him shouting at his 'car' as it drove away. I sigh as I pack snacks, money, charging batteries, clothes, and tie my hair. Changing out of my nightgown I get dressed in -

 Changing out of my nightgown I get dressed in -