𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙨𝙞𝙭

________________________________________

katsukis pov

i walked along the roughed up jetty, looking to see if the same h/c girl would be sitting at the end of it like normal. except, this time i couldn't see her.

maybe she finally listened and found some other spot to sulk.

my eyes darted along the beach until something caught my eye. oh. it's that stupid girl. i guess i spoke too soon.

i hopped off the edge and walked over to her. she was laying face up on the sand, staring blankly at the cloudy sky. what a fucking weirdo.

"the fuck are you doin' this time?" i nudged her motionless body with my foot.

"looking at the sky," she hummed.

why the hell is she so amused with a blank grey sky? there's nothing special about it. it's just one flat boring ass color.

i looked back down at her and narrowed my eyes. why did she always look like such a mess? her h/c hair was stuck to her face from the moist air and her musty metal band t-shirt was hanging loosely over her shoulders. she was even wearing the same black cargo pants from the other day.

"if you keep staring at me i'm gonna pour wet cement in your ears," she turned to look at me with a blank expression.

"you're such a freak," i sat down on the sand beside her as she sat up and tried to brush the sand from her hair. however, she was failing miserably.

"are you ever gonna tell me your name?" she looked over at me.

"no," i ran my fingers through the sand on the ground beneath me.

"why not?" the girl huffed.

"cause," the girl scoffed at my response before scrunching her nose.

"i'll tell you my name," she spoke.

"i don't want to know your fucking name. i say that every time you ask me about it, get a clue you dumb fuck," i turned to glare at her.

she didn't respond but instead turned back to face forwards, looking down at the sand in front of her.

"do you got a phone...? wanna exchange numbers?" her h/c hair blew in the wind.

"no. why the hell are you so obsessed with me? we're not fucking friends," i scooted away from her on the sand.

"sorry, i was just thinking that maybe-"

"well, then stop thinking!" i pinched the bridge of my nose. why does she talk so much? fuck, i'm supposed to be coming here to have peace.

i guess she had had enough of me after that, because she then grabbed a handful of sand and shoved it into my mouth like a fucking psychopath.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" i spit the grains back onto the sand, frantically spitting to get the salty taste out of my mouth.