𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩

third person pov

third person pov

you glared at the ash blonde boy from above the piece of driftwood you were carrying. he had told you that the tepee you were making looked like "absolute shit," so after retorting with "well, so do you," you had been giving him the silent treatment

watching you struggle to lean the planks up on each other was almost painful for him. the way that the whole structure would topple over after one wrong move just ticked him off, he didn't understand how you were being so patient.

"hey, dumbass!" he called out, cringing as he watched a plank slip from your fingers and conk you in the forehead, leaving a red blotch.

you only grumbled under your breath in response. you knew he didn't have anything nice or important to say, so why should you give a shit.

the male set down his soda cup and trudged towards you with a grimace on his face.

"gimme that," he yanked the wood from your hands. "your tepee won't do shit. it'd be smarter to just build a damn fort."

"when?" you softened your face to look at him.

"the fuck do you mean 'when-'"

"-did i ask for your shitty opinion?" you cut him off before furrowing your eyebrows again.

the boy was too stunned to speak.

until he wasn't...

"listen here you little shit, you should be grateful i'm actually trying to help you for once!" the boy scoffed at you.

you thought about how you had been trying to make him your friend before, and you'd feel kinda weird letting a chance like this get passed up. maybe letting him help you make a teepee fort was the best way to get him to like you.

"ok, smartass," you dropped the wood you were holding, "let's see it."

you were met with a cold glare, no words but his facial expressions spoke for him as he started picking up the wood you had left scattered around.