Chapter 3: Confession

Hey guys welcome back to our book the new feeling so let's start
In the party
They all were enjoying when Jay and agnit entered. They saw a strange sight after which agnit left the place immediately. But Jay was still there. He didn't react anything and went to his friends.
Jay- hey guyss
Rits- hi where's agnit?
Jay was in a dilemma but said
Jay- wo.. H... Ac... Tu... Aa... Lly he.. Had some work so he went
He was too nervous which was noticed by pia but didn't said anything
Then everyone started to have fun and enjoyed the party
A waiter came and gave a drink to Jay. He drank it. Now he was drunk as his drink was spiked by someone (the mysterious stranger)
After 30 mins Jay takes pia in the corner where he says
Jay- When I saw you I thought how can someone be so cool and amazing. You were looking so beautiful. You eyes, your face, you are just heaven for me. I thought a girl just like you in my dreamy life. Miss pia i love you will you be my gf?
Pia understood that he was drunk and was pouring his heart out.
Pia- Jay see ik that u are not in your sense and i dont want to hurt you but i love veer and..
Jay took her hand and pinned in the the wall
Pia- aahhhhh. Jay please leave me
Veer came and saw her he pulled Jay and bought her in the room .
Pia went and kissed veer. Veer kissed back slowly the kiss became rough and veer bite dee's lips. They went to another room... (Umm I don't need to write more warna mera jaan le legi pia)

Next day

Jay woke up. He was surprised to see himself in the club. His head was paining too much he went and drank some water. He was trying to remember what happened yesterday but he failed to do so.

On the other hand,
Pia woke up on the chest of veer. She was blushing remembering last night. They wore their clothes and went to
the room where Jay was there.
Jay- Guys what happened yesterday??
Pia- umm actually...
When pia was going to say something veer held her hand and stopped her.
Veer- nothing actually you got unconscious so we brought you here.
Come we will drop you.

Time skips pia went to home where rits rupa and anvi were waiting.
Rupa- pia tu kaha thi? Tu thik hai na? Veer bhi nahi tha? Tum log party ke baad kaha the? Aab kuch bolegi?
Pia- Tu mujhe bolne degi?
All were tensed
Pia said everything what happened in the party.
Rits- Aacha sunn tu usse kuch mat bata i think usse yaad nhi hai.
anvi- Yeh rits kitna practically sochti hai? Usko ja aur do thapad laga how dare he do that?
Rupa- saanth ho jaoge? Pia tu kya chaahati hai?
Pia- umm i agree with rits
Rits- dekha mene bola tha virgo hai toh virgo se hi agree karegi na(both are virgo in real🤣)
Anvi- dekh Dee whatever you think is right tu bol aur baki toh hum hai hi tu baas hukum kar do kya chat thappad lagaugi usko mein.
All laughed
They didn't know that yug was listening to this from upstairs.

In agnit's house
Jay was having a headache when he entered agnit's house. Agnit was in anger and he was too furious.

Why do you think agnit was furious? What will be the reaction of yug when he got to hear about pia's last night incident? Why did agnit leave the party? Thank you soo much guys for you amazing response I got many comments and votes which motivated me and my friends now we will try to make the story more interesting..

Stayed tuned bye!!!!