Characters

This is a real story but we have added some scripted lines to make the story interesting🤔!! So the names are just nicknames n this is a matured story. So let's begin with the intro to the characters
Girls
1) Rupa- A 19 year girl who is pretty and a nerd. She is studious. But she is also badass when needed. She has 3 besties who she loves the most but calls them stupids🤣😜. She truly loved Rohan but he cheated on her(More info in story) She doesn't have trust in love now.
2) Anvi- A 19 year girl who is cute and innocent(but a naughty one😁). She is a friend of Rupa, Rits, Dee. She loves vardhan but is not sure of the love.
3) Pia- A 18 year girl who does not like studies and is a very nice roaster(but we roast her)🤣. She loves Veer but she doesn't know what her life is going to be. (More info in next chapter)
4) Rits- A 18 year girl who is very badass and sensitive but her life was turned upside down after her breakup with Minjung. Now her life is only her friends and her father(a crazyy fan of bts) she irritates Rupa too much.
5) Aanya- A 19 year girl whose parents died in an accident. She is a very amazing and honest personality.
Boys
1) Agnit- He is a 19 year boy who is brokedown after his breakup with Aanya(she was with him for his fame and property). He does not believe in love anymore.
2) Yug- A 20 year boy who is crushing on rits but as she is not over with Minjung, he doesn't want to force her.
He is a friend of rits rupa and dee. But tania knows about his feelings for rits.
3) Tejasvi (ik it's a type of girl name but can't help 🤣thoda kam chala lo yaar and ya he is a boy 😁😁) is a 20 year boy but very cold hearted. He has only one friend which is Yug.
He is only interested in his work.
4) Jay- A 19 year boy who is a dreamy boy. He has many dreams. He is best friend of Agnit but doesn't like that he don't believe in love. He is too badass with a handsome body😁😁.
5) Rohan- A 19 year boy who cheated Rupa but loved her. (Why do you think he cheated her if he loved her?)
6) Vardhan- He is a 20 year boy who loves tania as an obsession but not as true love.
7) Veer- A 20 year boy who loves dee like an obsession but doesn't know that love is not obsession.
8) Minjung- A 21 year boy who left rits on the mandap of their shadi. (Can you guess why did he did that?)

So this is the intro of the group so stay tuned for the first chapter😍