Chapter 6: The mysterious face

Hey guys so welcome back to our chapter so this is going to be an amazing chapter and thank you soo much for the lovely response which has made me n my friends very happy and we are going to update it very fast so now let's jump in

Anvi saw a strange sight where there were two people who were

Guesss.....

Veer and vardhan🤣 who were talking to

Guess

The mysterious face 🤣
Readers be like- Mar de saale ka kopdri thod de🤣🤣😜
So the mysterious face was...

Aanya and Rohan(who cheated rupa and agnit)
Aanya- kaam hogaya? Yug ko bhar phek diya??
Veer- ha didi hogaya
(Yes guys veer vardhan were the brothers of aanya)
Aanya- these words are just heaven for me now the quadruples are gone... They finished my life my family now I will finish them.
(Now you guys must be thinking that you didn't mention anything about them in the 1st part when the accident happened where were they?)

Flashback

When the accident in 5 years ago happened when aanya's parents died veer and vardhan were in their friends house. When aanya saw the number plate she saw that it was rupa's car and that's why she and rohan made a plan of destroying her and that is the reason rohan cheated her. They thought that the accident was done by the quadruples and then they took a oath to destroy all of them. For destroying them they needed money which aanya got by cheating on agnit. Agnit loved aamya so much that he gave his  49℅ property to aanya and she got the money.

In the party where Jay told pia his feelings agnit went back because he saw aanya and rohan there kissing each other. So he was furious and left the party immediately.
Also in the party the drink that was spiked was a plan of rohan so that the group could hate him.
The video in which Yug's face was there it was also morph by rohan and aanya.
They wanted to seperate all the people who protect from the group and then they could kill rupa, pia, rits and anvi.

Present
Anvi was shocked to know all this but she couldn't believe that rupa could do something like that so she decided to ask rupa about that but...
Suddenly she saw veer and vardhan going back to the car and she was hiding there only so she didn't waste any time and went back. She was all shocked and tensed to learn a big truth.
She went to Yug and said everything to yug and yug said as far he remember that day all of them were at home so who was out??

Can you guys guess who drove the car? Was yug correct? Did rupa drove the car? Did she do the accident? If yes why if no why not?
So guys stay tuned for the next chapter.... Bye!!!