Chapter 18: The mastermind

Hey guys welcome to the book again and thank you all sooooo much that our story is on #3 in college yayayayayya.... So guys thank you soo much for the support... This story is going to end soon... Do you want me to start a new book?? Do tell in the comments!! And yes u want me to write or rits 🤔? Do tell in the comments and now let's go in the story!!!

Anvi was smiling....
After a moment someone came... Can you guess who???
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.

.
.
.
.
.

...

So he is......

.

.
....

My love in real agnit🤣😂
Agnit- stop this fucking nonsense..
Everybody in one go stand up all were shocked...
Agnit- minjung what do you think that you will win.. Never
You know what ek muhavare hai jesi karni vesi bharni
And ya something called karma is also there...
All were shocked that why is he only talking to minjung...
Agnit- mujhe tumhare saare kale kartut ke baar mein pata chal gaya hai..
He shouted aanya and Rohan's name..
And the police came with them..
Agnit- you say na that your parents death was because of our group you are wrong... It's all minjung who is the mastermind..
Tejas did you said that let's go for a ride before 5 years?
Tejas- umm no it was chote's idea..
Flashback
Five years ago
Minjung- bro let's go for a ride and let's take the driver..
Flashback end
Agnit- he provoked u to drive the car so that u do the accident, u go to the jail and he gets all the property..
Tejas- chote.. Tujhe prop.. erty?
Minjung- ha chaiye tha.. Kya tha mera.. Mom dad sab apko(sanskari minjung😂) pyaar karte the.. Sabkuch aapka.. Yeh sab nhi balki mene rohan ko bhi mene bola tha voh video dikhane ke liye so that u go to London and i get all property par aap(again sanskari🤣) nhi gaye aur isiliye mene socha hum vapas aa jate hai..
Tejas- chote Tu agar bolta toh mein kud tujhe de deta sab kuch yeh sab. .....??
Agnit- aanya yeh na hi rupa aur na hi tejas balki minjung ne kiya hai and tumhara yeh so called bf bhi iske saath tha...
Aanya- Rohan I loved you more than anything and you? Veer vardhan yeh log...
Veer vardhan went and hugged aanya
Agnit- arrest them
The police arrested rohan, minjung and tejas
When the police was going then Minjung took their gun and pointed towards the officer.. But then someone came
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.

Guess who

.....

Itsss.....

Umm let's keep for next chapter do guess!!!

Who came? New villan Or purana hero?? Thank you so much guys for the love! Do tell should we start a new book?? Stay tuned!! New twist coming and book is going to finish soon!!