Chapter 4 : The Great Sage

POV Liu

I woke up and looked out the window right next to my bed, it was already light outside, I stretched, I had slept really well. I got up and took my things to go to the bathroom to wash, do my hair and take on my mage dress , my hat and my wand.

I went back to the bedroom and turned to Yume, she was still sleeping. I sighed and tried to wake her up. I think she is a great sleeper, I had a hard time waking her up.

POV Yume

I opened my eyes as I heard Liu calling me and the first thing I saw was his head right above mine. It was... awkward.

Me : Could you give me some space-? It's actually awkward..

He suddenly blushed , embarassed and backed away before regained his composure.

Liu : ... Now that you're awake , you should go get ready, I'll wait for you in the hallway, join me when you're ready and we'll go have breakfast.

I nodded and he went down the hall.

I got up and took my things before going to the bathroom to wash, do my hair, get dressed, etc.

To be honest , It's kinda hard to put an armor on since it's actually heavy-

I left the bathroom and took my sword which was on the small table before joining Liu.

Liu : We can go get a breakfast now ?

Me : Yes , we can.

We walked through the various hallways and down stairs before arriving in the inn's dining room. We each took a plate and went to the buffet.

The foods we had chosen had weird names like Gobelin ham for example but yet, it seemed to be delicious. We searched an empty table and when we founded one , we sat down.

We ate the food and it tasted as good as it looked.

After we finished our breakfast , we put the dirty plates with the other dirty plates before leaving the dinner room.

We left the inn and continued our way to find faces.

We fought every monster we encountered and after some hours of intensive walking.

The Greenhorne Guide's face appeared and just after it an enormous butterfly appeared. The face merged with the butterfly.

We had to fight this monster and when it finally died , the guide's face flew off so we decided to go to Greenhorne's town to see if the face returned where it belongs.

When we arrived in Greenhorne, we went to see the guide and at the exact time , the guide got his face back.

Carefree Guide : Oh ! Is my face back on ? That's a relief ! Sticking all those faces on monsters... Who'd even do that ?! Anyways, thank you.

He handed us a bag of 200G and we accepted it before going out of the town to search the 3 missing faces.