chapter 2

At 7 am Jungkook was ready to go to the address Jimin gave.  It didn't take long, Jungkook's car was already in front of the gates of a luxury house typical of rich people.  With towering gates and walls.  CCTV in all directions, large gardens, fountains. Jungkook parked his car after passing through a fairly tight security.

Jungkook got out of his car and was immediately greeted by his best friend near the side door.

"Just right at 8 to 5 minutes."  Jimin exclaimed then did a high five with his best friend.  Jimin invites him into the house.  Very big house.  And classic. Jungkook, who likes something classic, was amazed by the interior of the prospective employer's house.

"The person who is interviewing is Namjoon Hyung. You just need to follow the rules, you don't have to protest too much. You understand, right?"  Jimin explained.

"I don't think it's an interview at all. It's still 50:50," Jungkook answered slowly

Jimin glanced at his best friend.  "Do you think you are the son of the sultan, just accept it."  Jimin exclaimed

"Well, I have your close friend. That means you don't matter here" Jungkook joked

"You bastard. After all, the interview is just a condition. You will only meet the boss' son. If he likes you, you are accepted. But if he refuses, then there is no hope," Jimin explained.

"Huh?  So I have to give a good impression to the chid who is said to be super spoiled? I can't be cute in front of people. Damn Jimin"

Then they came to a room.  They entered and were greeted by someone reading the newspaper over coffee.  Beside him there was a handsome man who sat leaning on the man's body.

"Hyung.. This is Jungkook. The one I told you yesterday" Jimin

"I'm Jeon Jungkook"

"Hi. I'm Kim Namjoon. And next to me is.." Namjoon didn't finish introducing him, the man next to him grabbed

"So you will take care of my brother?"  he asked squinting slightly and crossing his arms over his chest.

Jungkook stuttered. Who is this man?  Play staring. Jungkook thought

"Hey babe. Don't do that. This is Jung Seokjin. The first child of Mr. Jung." namjoon is still introducing

Jungkook bowed his head respectfully.

"I've checked your profile. And Jimin also recommends you. So people who are known are our priority. For the next, we just have to meet Young Master Hoseok. And if he agrees. Done," he explained briefly

Alright.  That's just it.  At least I have a pretty attractive smile. Jungkook thought

"That's all? Okay, let's just go find Hoseok. That's easy," said Jungkook who was immediately greeted with a lopsided smile by the three people in the room.

"Okay. I like confident people. I hope Hoba wakes up. Let's go to his room."  said Namjoon standing up from his seat.  "And Ah.. Young master Hoseok. Not only Hoseok" he continued when he was right next to Jungkook.

This man named Kim Namjoon has a very sweet smile, but for some reason he also has an aura that makes someone not want to argue with him.

The four of them walked up the stairs and through a fairly long hallway.  Then they came to a white door at the end of the corridor.

Seokjin opened the door to the room.  On entry.  The smell of vanilla and honey spreads everywhere.  Very spacious room. Jungkook thought.  There is a sofa and beanbag in front of the TV which is quite large in the right corner of the room.