Chapter 13

Jungkook has been busy with his new job for a week.  Jimin said.  This is a test to become a core member.  The last few days Jungkook has been busy with receiving or shipping goods which are always done at the port.

Yes.  Because Hoseok is quite awake in that magnificent house.. And it just so happens that their personnel is lacking, so Mr. Jung assigns him temporarily.

"What time does the ship arrive?" Jungkook asked his best friend Jimin

"The information is that there is a delay due to the weather. We'll just have to wait."  Jimin replied

Well.. Again he couldn't meet the squirrel. Jungkook sighed heavily.  He looked at his watch, it was already 9 o'clock.

"Hobi must be sleeping" he mumbled but it could still be heard by some of the people there.

"Can't you call him properly?"  Yoongi said sarcastically

Jungkook, of course, understood what the pale-faced man meant.

But Jungkook chose to remain silent.  Not looking for trouble.

The next day.  After completing some tasks.  Finally Jungkook was able to return to Mr. Jung's residence faster.  The hour hand shows 3 pm. Jungkook smiled happily and went straight up the stairs to his favorite room.

"Eeuungg.. Can Hobi do that?"  Hoseok's faint voice was heard when Jungkook was about to enter.

2 pm Hoseok's time to study.  Choi Minho's private teacher was ready with textbooks neatly stacked on their study desks.

Minutes passed. Hoseok really can't focus on studying.  Where is his mind?  He misses his bodyguard.  He misses Jeon Jungkook.  He hasn't seen her for a week.

"Young master.. ?"

His teacher's voice interrupted his thoughts.

"Euung.. y-yes teacher" he replied surprised

Minho smiled and put down his pen.  Staring at the student deeply.  Hoseok just looked down.

"What is young master thinking? From earlier it seemed like he was out of focus"

"Euung.. Sorry. Hobi wrong"

"Hmm.. Can I call you Hobi?"

Hoseok looked up.  Then nod

"Hobi what's the problem? Want to talk? Hyung can be a good listener" Minho offered

Hoseok was silent for a moment.  He was quite comfortable with this teacher.  Very nice and soft.

"Euung.. Can you call teacher hyungie?"

"Of course. We can be friends"

"Euung.. H-hyungie.. hobi is sad. Umm."  Hoseok silent doubt

"Can hyung guess? Umm.. Hobi miss someone?"

"Oh.. Hyung you know?"

Minho smiled gently

"Hobi is very predictable"

Hoseok looked down again with his lips pursed cutely.

"Hobi miss Kookie" he said softly "Hobi mean.. Jeon Jungkook-ssi?"

Hoseok nodded then quickly put his index finger on his lips

"Psttt.. But hyung don't tell anyone. Secret"

"Haha.. Okay. Secret."

"Kookie hyungie never came to see Hobi. Hobi is angry. But Hobi misses him. Kookie is evil"