Chapter 11

"Hey where are you?"  ask someone on the other end of the phone

"At the market down the road" Jungkook answered.

"Hurry back. I'm at your apartment" Jimin said.

"Why are you at my place at this hour?"

"Hurry up, I'm waiting"

The phone is turned off.

Even though Jungkook was really tired today.

He saw Jimin sitting comfortably watching TV inside. Jimin was a close friend. He knew the password to his apartment.

He took a snack and a beer that Jungkook bought it. And sat next to his best friend.

Some of the news continued on the variety show they watched. But the drowsiness has whacked. Jungkook got up from his seat.

"I'm going to sleep. Tired"

"Hehe.. you are going to sleep this afternoon?"  Jimin tease

Jungkook's eyes widened as he looked at his best friend

"What do you mean?"

"Kook.. You have to be careful. Luckily I was the one guarding you in the control room. The others can kill you"

For a moment Jungkook was silent and thought. Then remember something.

"Shit I forgot!"  the fun is right back sitting down

"That's how it is. The brain is stuck in the groin. It's a perverted mind" Jimin teased

"I swear.. I forgot there was cctv jim. I just feel sorry for him." Jungkook explained stroking his hair.

"Uh wait. But Namjoon hyung said.. As long as Hobi likes it. Isn't it a problem?"

"Well.. You could say that.. That's why he said be careful. Hobi is a very active child. He will stick to you more because of what you did earlier. I guarantee you. So you have to be more careful"

"I swear Jim. I really don't want to hurt him or anything. I even played solo. I just felt sorry for seeing him in pain earlier. Where is his son so innocent again?"

"Haha.. Yes I understand. I believe in you."

"Umm..Jim.. Can you tell me where the CCTV is?"

Jimin glanced at him for a moment.

"Huh.. I'm really your friend Kook.. But I'm not a traitor. So be careful. If you want to find a girl at the bar like usual. Many girls are lining up for you"

Jungkook sighs harshly

"I don't know Jim.. I think.. I like Hoseok"

Jimin made him laugh.

"What? Like? Feelings there is no word like in your dictionary. If you have lust, there is" Jimin pouted

"Tsk.. I'm serious Jim"

"I'm also serious Kook.. Come on.. Don't make it up. Hoseok is still an innocent child. Meanwhile, you. You hate love the most. Your parents divorced because your father cheated on your mom. 2 times you cheated on your boyfriend. You never  take it seriously with the thing called love. So.. Alright. It's better if you just act like usual Kook. It's weird to hear you talk about feelings"

Jungkook was excited to hear his friend's chatter which was quite painful.. Well.. Even though half of what he said was true.

He reached for a sofa cushion near him and slapped Jimin's head as he stood up and went to his room.