Chapter 26

"Impossible! Sister Jennie is lying!" Hoseok shouted in his room.

This morning Jennie had come over to Hoseok after he finished taking a shower.

Seulgi was told to go out to prepare breakfast

"I'm not lying.. We've been dating for 7 years." said Jenny casually.

Hoseok's eyes began to moisten with clear beads that began to fall down his cheeks.

"Lies. Jennie's Sis is evil. Hobi will say it to Daddy!" Hoseok threatened but he replied with a loud laugh from Jennie.

"Just say it. If you want Kook to be killed by your own father. I don't care. Besides, I can still marry your father."

"Sob. Hobi can't believe it."

Hoseok's feelings are really broken right now.

It turns out that the guess is right right?

He didn't want to believe it. But somehow this really hurt him.

"You want proof? I have a lot. There's even a video of us sleeping together if you don't believe it," Jennie prodded.

She had to be able to make Hoseok hate Jungkook. She's lost her mind. Don't care about the others anymore.

Then Jenny opened her phone. Opens the saved gallery.

Then showed some photos of her with Jungkook. From the moment they just ate together. Or just a selfie together. She saw Hoseok's body began to tremble. Jennie smiled triumphantly.

"There's still something hotter" Jennie said taking her cell phone from Hoseok's hand then handing it back. Showing the hot scene of Jungkook with Jennie in bed. The video is exactly the same as the video Hoseok had seen on Jinnie hyung's cellphone.

Hoseok's eyes reddened. He is angry with someone. He didn't like seeing it.

Then without Jennie knowing Hoseok threw his phone right beside him. Almost about it. But not. The phone floated to the side and

PRANG !!

The flower vase nearby broke and scattered. The fragments were on Jennie's arm.

Jennie smiled cynically. Then she turned around. Take a fairly sharp piece of vase.

Aiming at the wound that had just been splintered as well. It was a small wound, but he quickly made it widen. Very wide. So the blood flows.

Hoseok who saw it was taken aback.

Why did she hurt herself? Hoseok thought.

He saw Jennie sitting cross-legged on the floor holding her wound. Hoseok felt guilty and immediately walked closer. Taking the broken vase that Jennie used to hurt herself

"Y-sister Jennie is injured. W-wait for Hobi to call sis Ulgi" he said worriedly.

And at the same time several people came to his room.

Maybe because of hearing the noise from the vase breaking.

Everyone was astonished to see the incident. Hoseok's hand was holding the broken vase and covered with blood. Scattered flower vases. And Jennie who was sitting weakly on the floor.

Jin immediately approached Hoseok.

"H-hyungie. Jennie's sister is injured" Hoseok said nervously

He saw Jungkook immediately approached Jennie and saw the wound.

"Aack." Jennie screamed as Jungkook checked her arm.

"Eungg.. Hobi wasn't wrong, hyung.. Earlier.." Hoseok didn't finish his sentence yet.