two

It's been 5 years now but her heart still belongs to him, Lee Heeseung, the one who broke her heart and told her that he's never in love with her in front of everyone. She's not hoping for him to come into her life again but her heart still looking for him and loving him.

Flashback
~ 5 years ago ~

Heeseung hung out with Jay and others. They talked and laughed.

Jay phone's suddenly rang. Heeseung saw Su Min's name pop out. He looked at Jay confused.

Su Min? How? Why? He thought.

Jay went out and took the phone call.

"I just packed out all my things."

"I don't know when will I see you again, Jay."

"Thank you for all this short time together."

"You help me a lot." Su Min said on the phone.

"Yeah, babe. I will call you when I got home."
Jay said making Su Min confused and looked at her phone to check the name if it was true Jay's number or not.

"It's true, It's his number though."

"But, what are you saying, Jay?"

"Jay?" Then he hung up.

Su Min looked at her phone in confusion.

"Babe? What babe, Jay?" 

~ End of flashback ~

~~

Su Min is working so hard today, she does everything and is proud of it.

Today the cafe closed earlier so Su Min decided to walk around the city. She has been pushing herself to make a lot of money and forgetting to take proper rest and spending her time on something like this so she took this opportunity to relax her body and mind for only a few hours.

Jay is still working in his company so Su Min doesn't want to disturb him. He's been always by herself whenever she needs someone to comfort her, she knows Jay's feelings for her but she couldn't love him back, maybe because of her past but at least she tried to love him.

She knows one day she will love him as he loves her.

As she walked around the city, she found herself really enjoying the moments. She felt happy even though she was alone and having fun.

She walked past a huge giant building, It was not far from her cafe. "I don't know there's such a towering building here." She mumbled under her breath and looked at the huge building in front of her.

"LHS COMPANY, It is new? I should apply for some work here then." She said in an exciting tone.

She looked at her phone as her phone started to ring. "Uh, Jay." She said and quickly answered the call.

"Yeah?"

"Where are you?" He asked.

"I'm walking home now. Why?"

"Tell me where are you and I will come and pick you up." He said strictly.

"It's okay, Jay. I'm almost home now." She said making excuse and started to take a taxi.

"I'm on the taxi now, I will text you if I get home." She said making him let out a heavy sigh.

"Okay, Su Min. Take care, make sure you text me okay?" He said.

"Yeah, I promised you." She said and hung up.

"How can you act like this, Jay? You make me want to become more than your friend. You made my heart beat so fast with your I love you messages and the way you treated me. You make me want to believe in love again, making me believe that you're different than others." She thought and sighed.

"Where to miss?" The taxi driver said making her come back to her sense again. "Oh yeah, to ****, thank you." She said and smiled at the taxi drivers.

"Life is tough right?" The taxi driver said. "Yes, It's hard than I thought." Both of them chuckled.

As she arrived at her house, she quickly sent a message to Jay.

"I'm home."

"That's great, now take a shower and rest well Su Min." He replied quickly.

Jay sent her a voice message. "I love you, Jeon Su Min."

Su Min stared at the phone screen and played it over and over again. Getting butterflies from Jay's husky raspy voice. She could feel her cheeks getting hot. She let out chuckled.

She put her phone down without replying to Jay and take a shower. Then she lay down on her bed. She remembered the huge giant building that she saw today. LHS company.

She prepared her resume and everything important so she could give it to the company tomorrow. Hoping she would pass this time and make good money there.

She then sleeps peacefully.

~~

On a usual day, the cafe will be a little bit busy when it's Monday and early in the morning. People will go to work and stop by to get breakfast at the cafe she's working on.

"Hello! Welcome to Sunshine Cafe, may I get your order?" Su Min said while her gaze was still on the computer.

"Sir may I-" She stopped as she saw someone the least she wanted to meet in her life.

Lee Heeseung.

"Su Min?" He said and looked at her with his soft eyes gaze.

"Sir, may I get your order? People are waiting behind you, I hope you will order and wait at the table." Su Min avoided his gaze.

"Ice latte." He said and paid.

"Thank you, sir, you may sit at the table there." Su Min points out as if she doesn't know him at all. Heeseung make his way towards the table and sat down, his eyes never left Su Min.

He still couldn't believe it. In these 5 years, finally, he meet her again.

Heeseung looked at his phone as it rang, he declined the call and looked towards Su Min again but she was nowhere to be found.

"What? where did she go?"

"Am I just hallucinating right now?"

"Lately I always saw her around but she will vanish from my sight if I looked away for a second."

"Is this because I missed her so much?" He let out a heavy sigh.

Su Min's friend come and brought him his Ice Latte, he didn't ask anything. Just thanked her and walked out of the cafe.

Su Min came inside the only staff room and asked for her friend to change her for a minute as she felt suffocated.

"I don't want to meet him ever again."

"Please, I hate him." She said and her tears fell on her cheek.

"This is cannot be true." She exhaled and inhaled, calming down herself. She stands up and wiped her tears off her face.

"I'm sure he left."

She come out and peek at the table he sat at. Yeah, he left already. She sighed heavily.

"Thank god." She said and continued her work.

Don't forget to vote and comments
Thank you ◡̈