five

"I want you." He said making Su Min turns her gaze into his eyes, his eyes shining bright. He finally had to hold her hand again, touching her skin.

"What are you talking about?" She as she pulled her hand away from him.

"Heeseung." She looked at him as he held her hand tightly. "Let me go." She said in a low voice.

"I'm sorry, Su Min. I just wanted you to sit down and hear me out." He let her hand go and pleaded with her to stay a bit longer.

"I don't want to hear anything, even if it's about work. I just wanted to leave, please." She stared down at her feet.

She couldn't hold the eye contact between her and Heeseung. She felt really hurt about what he did 5 years ago.

"Please, it is about your work." He begged Su Min to stay.

"I wanna quit, right now." She said.

"I know you will say this but you don't remember the paper you signed on the counter just now?" Su Min turns her gaze towards him. "What does it contains?" She asked curiously.

"You can't leave this company for the long I want you to work here, you can leave unless I signed another paper to let you go Su Min." Her eyes widened.

"I didn't realize that was on the paper, I didn't read it. I just signed it right away without looking at the words carefully. He really trying to fool me." She thought.

"You didn't even read it, right?" He adds.

"Here, sit here." Heeseung held her hand and dragged her to sit down on the chair in front of his desk.

"What are you doing Heeseung? I really hate you for taking advantage of your position to make me stay here." She thought and close her fist really hard.

"So you're going work with me starting tomorrow, your room is gonna be in this room too, you see that cute desk and chair right over there," He points and she turned her gaze towards it. "It is gonna be your work desk."

"Is he crazy, how can I stand facing him every single day, every single second of my time a day." She felt her anger rising.

He stared at her face, absorbing every inch of her face, her brown hazel eyes, her pointy nose, her love curves lips.

"I've been looking for you these past 5 years Su Min, I miss you, Su Min." He thought while mesmerizing her beautiful face.

"Su Min?" She's back to her sense from spacing out for a long time only looking at Heeseung's name on his desk.

"Uh? Yeah." She shook her head and looked at him.

"You can sit down on your desk, I'm done talking to you." He shows her his sweet smile.
The smile made Su Min fall in love and hurt at the same time.

"I never said I love you."

"You're just a dare."

That sentences are running on her mind as she saw him smile at her. She stands up from the chair in front of his desk and walked towards the cute little work desk that Heeseung prepared for her.

"It's literally facing his desk. I can see his face even if I looked down on the papers." She grinds her teeth.

"Am I going to work or watching him every day?" She whispered softly.

"Did you say something, Su Min?" He said making Su Min gasp.

"Did I think out loud just now?" She thought and shook her head. "No, Hee- Mr.Lee." She said and bowed.

"LHS company, Lee HeeSeung. It's was his name's first letters and I'm so fucking dumb to apply for work here." She put her hand on her forehead.

"I'm going to rot here."

~~

"It was really you, you came to me, Su Min. I know it from the first time I saw you in front of the building a few days ago. I know I'm not hallucinating or anything, It was really you, in that cafe too." Heeseung thought while he steals a glance at the girl who is don't have an idea of what she's should do on her first day yet the boss told her to sit down in front of his desk.

"Yesterday you really look straight into my eyes," Heeseung whispered as a smile formed on his face.

"I will take this opportunity to make you forgive me, Su Min, for everything, for what I did in the past, I'm going to earn your forgiveness, this is a good chance for me."

"I'm so sorry, I was just a stupid kid who was scared to fall in love again."

"I'm sorry."

~~

After a very long day in that room, it felt like she was inside of hell with her boss kept stealing glances at her making her want to quit her job right now but fortunately it was the time for them to go home.

Su Min's phone rang and it was Jay who is calling.

"Hello!" She answered her phone and saw Heeseung looking at her curiously, wondering who is calling her right now.

"I'm- I will just text you, I can't really talk right now." She whispered to the phone.

"Why are you whispering Su Min?" Jay asked confused.

"I will text you." She said and hung up on him.

Message

"I'm working right now Jay."

"Uh? you tell you you're off today? and now you're working?" - Jay

"I will explain later."

"I have to pack right now."

"I will come to you." - Jay

"No, you don't have to."

"I'm coming." - Jay

"No Jay!!"

Jay didn't reply to her messages anymore. She bites her lips, nervous about what will happen if Jay knows she is working here. This Lee Heeseung is her boss.

She bowed to Heeseung and walked towards the door, pushing it and putting her phone in her bag. Jay still didn't reply to her.

"He probably will go to the cafe." She thought.

She pushed the elevator button and waited for it to open. She groaned and texted him again.

"Jay where are you?"

"I'm not in that cafe anymore."

"Jay!?" Still no response.

"He will kill me if he knows." She said out loud.

"Who will?" She shouted in shock as the sudden voice from her behind so she look at it, it was her boss waiting for the elevator too.

"No one." She said letting out a sigh.

The elevator door opened and they both come inside.

"Why would he go downstairs right now, It's so uncomfortable to face him every day like this." She thought.

Finally, they are in the lobby and Su Min fastens her step towards the main door.

"Su Min ah!" Jay shouted her name.

Don't forget to vote and comments
Thank you ◡̈