seven

Su Min hugged Jay's body tightly, don't want to leave his embrace. The girl then breaks the hug and lifted her head to look at Jay while her hands were wrapped around Jay's waist.

"I love you."

"I will be your girlfriend Jay, I'm sorry for making you wait for me and if I gave you a fake hope the passed these 5 years."

"I want you to be mine, Jay."

"I just realized my feelings for you."

"I just realized how much I love you now."

"Su Min? Su Min?" Jay patted her shoulder gently as she's only lifted her head while looking at Jay's eyes.

"What are you thinking? The elevator almost went down. Why are you spacing out while looking at me? Did you fall in love with me or something?" Jay giggles.

"Yes."

"I'm in love with you Jay."

"Badly in love."

"Su Min?" Jay patted his shoulder again.

"Let's go, the elevator door is open." Jay interlock their hands again and walked out of the elevator.

"Why can't I say all those things?"

"Why can't I say I love you." Su Min thought after trying so hard to say it to Jay but she was only spacing out if she tried to say it.

As there on the way to Su Min's house, the sky was about rain heavily.

"It's gonna rain soon." Su Min whispers under her breath. "Yeah," Jay responded with his eyes still glued on the road.

The rain started to pour heavily as soon they arrived in front of Su Min's house so Jay come out first to look for an umbrella in the back seat.

Jay found it and opened the door for Su Min to come out.

"Faster, before you will get wet." Jay said and held her hand.

They both arrived in front of the door. Su Min looked at Jay's shirt. "It's all wet Jay, come inside I will dry it. It won't take a long time. Plus the rain is really pouring hard right now." Su Min said as she take a look at Jay's wet shirt.

Jay nodded. "Okay if you said so." Jay comes inside with Su Min.

"Take off your shirt." She said leaning her hand for Jay to put his shirt on.

"Uh- okay." Jay started to unbutton his shirt making Su Min look away, she's too shy to look at Jay's body shirtless.

"Jay?" She called for Jay as she closed her eyes but Jay didn't lean his shirt on her.

"Jay?" She open her eyes and saw Jay's body. She looked down and take the shirt from him.

"What are you doing? why didn't you just lean me on your shirt." Su Min said and walked away from Jay, her heart pounding really hard.

"Just because." She heard Jay chuckled as he said that.

"Your face is cuter when it's red." Jay said. Su Min held her face. It's hot.

"Ah, stop it." She patted her cheeks gently.

After 20 minutes of drying his shirt. Su Min comes back to the living room just to see Jay sleeping peacefully on the couch shirtless.

She absorbed Jay's beautiful body. "Oh no, why am I acting like a pervert!?" She shook her head and put Jay's shirt on top to cover his exposed body.

She sat down on the floor in front of his face just to take a good look at his face "Are you really sleeping here and shirtless like this?" She whispered.

"You are really sleeping everywhere, Jay." She chuckled. She moved her hand to caress his face but she stopped as she was suddenly back to her sense.

"I shouldn't do that." She looked away and started to stand up but Jay grabbed her hand.

"Jay?"

"Why can't you do that?"

"Do what?"

Jay look at her for a minute without saying anything and let go of her hand as he sat down putting his shirt on.

"Nothing." He said.

"Thank you, I think the rain is stopped now, I gotta go now." He waved at her but the girl held his hand.

"Wait, you're leaving?" The girl asked.

"Yeah, Su Min. It's getting late now, you should rest." He said.

She comes towards him and buttons his unbuttoned button. "You should button your shirt properly." She said looking at the button.

As she lifted her head, Jay was looking at her. Jay bends his body to Su Min's height.

"I should go. Thank you again." Jay walked out rushing towards his car.

"I almost kissed her." He let out a heavy sigh.

~~

Su Min's periods of sleep were interrupted by the alarm clock. She groaned and stretched her body.

"I don't wanna see his face." She said pouting with her half-awake.

Even whatever she said she ended up sitting down in front of his table again. Looking at his face every day.

"Su Min."

"Su Min."

"Su Min."

Her name never left his mouth. He was calling her all the time. To do this, do that, do something unnecessary, he just wanted Su Min to stay by his side.

Heeseung stands up from his chair and walked toward the door.

"Su Min." He said as he turned his body to face her. She stands up and looked at him.

"Yes, Mr. Lee, what do you want now?" She said bluntly to him.

"What.do.you.want now?" Heeseung lifted his eyebrows and take a step toward her slowly. She backed up until there was no space for her to back up. Her body reaches the end of the cute desk.

Heeseung bends his body until he reaches her height and leans in towards her face. She closed her mouth with her palm and shuts her eyes tightly.

"I will kiss you if you said that to me again." He said and walked out of the office.

Su Min held her chest and caught up her breath. She panicked and stopped breathing when Heeseung leans in towards her face.

"What a crazy guy." She said and sat down on her chair again angrily looking at the door.

The door slowly opened but it was not Heeseung. It's Binna.

"Hello?" She said while my back is facing her.

Su Min stands up and turned her gaze toward the voice.

"Hello-"

"Su Min?!"

"Binna?!"

Don't forget to vote and comments
Thank you ◡̈