nine

Su Min lay down on her bed after taking a shower, she was thinking to get some rest after a long day inside that office and her head is full of Heeseung's action.

"Ahhh!! Lee Heeseung!!" She groaned and closed her face with the blanket.

She slowly opened her blanket with her red face and remembered that Heeseung had almost kissed her lips today, not once but twice.

"Why is he acting like that?" She bites her lips.

"Ah!" She shuts her eyes and shook her head. "No Su Min, no! What are you thinking? Don't ever think about him." She pinched her head.

"My head is spinning become of you Lee Heeseung." She said angrily.

Su Min looked at the clock, it was almost midnight and she is not sleeping yet tomorrow she has to go to work early in the morning.
"I should sleep." She said and shuts her eyes.

Meanwhile, Jay is trying to reach Su Min, he messages and calls her but Su Min doesn't even respond to him.

"Where is she?"

He called her again.

Su Min's phone rang.

Jay :)

Then the phone stopped ringing.

19 missed calls.

Message

"Su Min?"

"Are you okay?"

"Are you sleeping?"

"I think you're in deep sleep now. It's okay, give me a call tomorrow if you wake up."

"I'm sorry if I disturb you."

"Good night."

"I love you, Su Min."

Heeseung kept looking at the phone screen as the screen popped out Jay's messages and missed calls.

"They really love each other." Heeseung put the phone down.

He got the phone when Su Min and he were on the elevator. She accidentally dropped her phone when Heeseung came closer to her because she was shocked and completely forgot about it and ran away from him as he was about to give the phone back to her.

"I don't have a chance anymore." He said and rested his head on the couch. Thinking about how could she win her heart again.

~~

"Good morning Su Min!" Jinaa the girl on the counter greeted her excitedly as she walked inside the building.

"Uh- why is everyone with a bag packed?" Su Min asked in confusion.

"Uh? Mr.Lee didn't tell you? we are going on a trip for 3 days." Jinaa said with a smile on her face.

"What!? he doesn't tell me anything, I mean, my phone is not with me so I think that's why he didn't tell me, maybe." She explains.

"Oh, that's why!" She nodded slowly.

"I think I'm not coming with you guys then, I don't have anything to wear." Su Min said happily because she would not see Heeseung for 5 days.

"Everyone here?" Heeseung came beside Su Min.

"Yes, boss." Everyone shouted.

"Let's go." Heeseung said and held her hand making everyone look at them whispering to each other except Jinaa. She looked at Su Min and smiled.

"What are you doing?" Su Min whispers to him.

"We're going on a long trip Su Min." He said and everyone started to walk towards the bus in front of the building.

Su Min was completely confused about the trip, she doesn't even bring a piece of clothes.

"Heeseung- No, Mr.Lee, wait, I don't bring anything with me." She said stopping Heeseung from dragging her outside.

"Just trust in me, Su Min." He smiled and walked towards his car.

"Come in." He said and Su Min looked around.

"Why am I the only one who is going there with you?" She said.

"Because you're special to me." He said and told her to come inside the car.

Su Min comes inside his car. "Oh!" The girl just realized something.

"This is the same car that stopped in front of me a few days ago." Su Min said.

"Yeah, you notice it," Heeseung said as he sat beside her.

"I was me, I miss you so much but I can't talk to you like right now Su Min, I'm afraid you will run away from me the day you saw me a few days ago but you're the one who came to me. I'm glad you did. I'm really glad Su Min." He said.

Su Min just look at his eyes. The girl can feel his sincerity in his speech.

They started the journey to have a good trip. Su Min was with her boss meanwhile everyone was inside the bus. The journey is long but the situation between her and Heeseung is not awkward anymore. She just kept quiet and hoped they'll arrive faster so she decided to take a nap.

"You're so beautiful, Su Min." He whispers while looking at her face.

"Su Min ah!"

"Su Min, we arrived." She opened her eyes as someone patted her shoulder gently and saw Heeseung.

Su Min yawns and looks at the window.
"Oh my god!" She said and quickly get out of the car.

"This is so beautiful!" She said and walked towards the sand. She took off her slippers and walked on the sand of the beach.

"Woah. It's been a long time since I go to the beach." She said smiling.

"Where is everyone?" Su Min asked him.

"Don't tell me-" She widened her eyes.

"Yes, it was just the two of us here." Heeseung smirks.

"Yah! what do you mean just the two of us." She looked at him suspiciously.

"Su Min!!!" Jinaa shouter her name. She turned around and let out a sigh of relief.

Heeseung laugh at her. "Such a cutie." He said.

"It's so beautiful here," Jinaa said as she stands beside her.

"Yeah." Su Min nodded.

"Let's go, people are waiting for us." Heeseung said and held Su Min's hand.

"What are you doing Heeseung." She said trying to pull her hands away from him but it was just a waste of time because he's so strong and didn't care about her.

Su Min and Heeseung arrived at the spots where people were crowded.

"I didn't know your employee is this many." She whispered under her breath.

"They aren't just mine Su Min." He said looking at her. She frowning.

"Then who else? it was just LHS company right?" She asked curiously.

Heeseung shook his head. "No." He held her hand more tightly and looked straight into his eyes. Su Min's eyes widened as she looked in front of them.

"Jay!?"

Don't forget to vote and comments
Thank you ◡̈