Last normal day - Chapter one

Citrus was walking down the alleyway he lived in, he suddenly saw in enemy, Raven! "Raven get out of here! You know this is my alley!" Citrus hissed, but Raven didn't seem to care. "Citrus, you know I don't have a play to stay. So I want to challenge you for this territory.." Raven said, it made Citrus hiss. "You want to challenge me? The strongest street cat out here!" Citrus laughed, he thought Raven was joking. "I'm not joking, besides your not even the strongest cat around here." Raven hissed, lashing his tail side to side angrily. "Whatever, I'm gonna win anyway, let's fight" Citrus hissed, unsheathing his sharp claws. "Great, but when I kill you, you'll be sorry you ever tried to fight me!" Raven hissed suddenly leaping up into the air, pouncing onto Citrus. Citrus yowled, they fought fiercely. Blood splattering on the alley floor, claws swiping, and teeth snapping at any moments they could get. Raven had the upper hand since he was bigger than Citrus. Raven suddenly jumped up, clashing into Citrus, biting his neck. Citrus let out a loud yowl, him trying to get Raven off, but it was too late.All that was last heard from Citrus was a loud yowl, before silence.

Citrus jumped up, looking around quickly, thinking he was dead, but he still felt his body. Citrus got up, shaking his fur. Raven was gone, he probably went out to look for food. Citrus went out of the alley, it was night-time now, he thought he died but he didn't. Citrus walked down the empty street of New York, wondering what had happened, he was supposed to be dead for good. 'Maybe I counted my lives wrong, maybe now I'm on my last life?' Citrus thought in confusion. No! Citrus knew he counted them right, was he actually dead. "Am I a ghost?!" Citrus yowled as a cat walked by. "Jeez, shut up" The cat hissed as they walked by. Citrus knew he wasn't dead, but if he wasn't dead, what happened?