1.THE BEGINNING OF HIM IN HER LIFE

Love you SUSHANT ! 

*

Agalya was searching in her phone about the vacancies and recent scholarships schemes introduced by the famous medical institutes in her town, that's when she saw the news blog in google page.

#A famous actor helps the renovation of his school #

As you all know though we try to concentrate on one thing in internet it takes us to some other place, that's what happened to agalya that day.

She had a sudden urge of clicking the blog...

Her heart skipped a beat seeing the photo in which a handsome guy was sitting among a group of school students.

That's the first time when she saw him..

When she scrolled down to see his name...'Devansha Jha' she reads out.

"Oh.. is this the great Devansh Jha..., no doubt why my friends were always chanting his name", she beamed at his photo. Though she has heard a lot about this guy from her friends it was the first time she saw him.

He was a damn hulk in physique, but she felt he was the cutest among the kids.

That's how (DEVANSH JHA) "Mr.Cutie Jha" as called by Agalya got one more extra fan ..follower...

***

Later as you all know she searched his total bio, and her heart did a happy dance when she found his marital status single...

Another thing which made her crazy towards him was when she found his acting so amazing in all his movies.

He had both talent and a good heart of helping everyone... she felt a special attraction towards him because he was different from everyone around her.

What more does a girl need to confirm a person as her idol?

...

..

.

Two years passed in a jiff for Agalya Bindhu, now she who was studying medicine third year.

 Everything has changed around her except two things: her relatives considering her as "nothing".

 and her increasing love for her Devansh Jha...

*****

CURRENTLY...

Agalya was as usual doing her favorite pastime of watching the famous interview of her super favorite movie star ; At the corner of her room with a smiling face for the..