7. I UNDERSTOOD

Agalya Bindhu:

"What is your name?" a voice came from nowhere I followed siddharth's eyes and saw devansh at the opposite side of the pool smiling at me...

I stood up from the pool and started beaming at him... he walked from there to the place where I was standing.

"Look your hero sir has come" siddharth whispered to me

My heart did a flip and I could feel my cheeks burning red at the word "YOUR"

"ok I am leaving now, I am hell tried after this idiot made me pack my things hurriedly for coming here" siddharth says and left me in total trance.

He made his friends pack their bags urgently!!? But why...? Just to ask... my name?!!

( you are over imagining things Bindu.. how can someone... mainly an idol like him come to a place just to ask his fan's name!?)

The trance was broken by the great Devansh jha.., he waving his hand in front of my face...

***

"hi" I said in a low tone without knowing how to respond

" hello! I was hoping to meet you here" he said smiling (Then was it true... That the great Devansh jha came here for me?... hoping to meet ME...?)

"Hoping...?" I looked questioningly (just to confirm whether I was not imagining things)

He in a flow said "I thought as there are only three good resorts here and as this resort is famous for family stay... I was hoping to meet you here.." (IT IS true he came here for me) I was doing a happy dance inside

As though reading my mind he cleared his throat saying

"I wanted to come to this resort at first itself... the vacancy was full.... at...THIS... sorry that time... when I did booking.. hmm.. when I checked today... morning...yes morning... it had rooms so to make our... our friends trip more.... nice... yes.. I surprised my friends by bringing them here"

"it's ok, why are you explaining me!?" I said and murmured "the first part was enough.. I was floating and again you pulled me down like gravity" .

"Your family members.. where are they?" He asked. "hmm.. they went outside for a stroll" I said.

There was absolute silence after that, I stared at the pool, he stared at the resort building...(What...!! talk now... you were cursing for not having him know about you?) Shut up...

(I will shut... but you open your mouth before your cousins come)

What can I do the nervousness is sticking my lips together.

"By the way... hmm.. What is your name?"

"Hmm.. dev.. sorry.." I stuttered staring at his amused face .

" Mm.. My name is... Agalya.. Agalya bindhu " I gave him my I am not shy smile. "You can call me Bindhu " I said and bit my tongue panicking his reaction .

He S.M.I.L.E.D he smiled... he smaiiillleddd!!!

"Good night Bindhu " (whipped already)

I was grinning at him as though I have found a new treasure.

"Good night" I said showing all my teeth

(He will get frightened reduce your expressions!!) my conscious warned me.

He just smiled and turned walking towards his room (That's all what are you staring at..! it was just a dare given by his friends to ask your name.. now go)

I pouted and stared at the pool.

"BINDHU..."

Devansh was standing a few feet away from me, "I understood what you said at the dock" he said moving his hand in wave moments just like me.

I started laughing...

he also laughed along with me and waved his hands bidding bye turning to walk to his room...

(How can I sleep with this much excitement!! I am staying in the same resort with my idol )

When I found his figure completely disappearing in one of the resort corridors, I started jumping and squealing in joy.

****************************

Devansh Jha:

I went to my room with a smile which I couldn't remove from my face.

I bid good night to Sid and Vicky  who were already sleeping...

I went to my room and jumped in the bed

I closed my eyes trying to sleep...

But my heart and my mind were having a serious conversation that I couldn't sleep

I didn't know the reason why I was doing such things... like my friends teased me I was not attracted to her...

(Are you sure!?)

I.. I am sure I was not attracted or affected by a random fangirl... after all I have seen many girls like her in my six years of acting career..

(but no one made you change your perfect plans right?)

Hey I am just curious to know about her, she seemed to be weird but I felt comfortable talking with her, she behaved with me as though we both know each other so long...

When she said 'yes' when sid and vicky asked us whether 'we knew each other', my heart skipped a beat in her single word... my mind my heart my whole body was praying for her to say that we have already met each other...

I was thinking about what happened to me in these past few hours...

" IN TV" I mimicked her...

I smiled inside my blanket and snuggled deep inside the bed hoping for our next meeting...

But I cannot sleep.

Hope you enjoyed reading this chapter

VOTE
COMMENT your thoughts on Devansh and Agalya

What do you think will happen next?!