Cleansing Gwen Stacy of the symbiote (Good ending)

Gwen Stacy slept on her bed in the apartment. She was dressed in her black suit, but she definitely took it off before bed. During another naked dream, the symbiote bonded with Gwen's body, he did it every night for hunting, but this time he wanted to have fun. He stimulated Gwen's vagina and nipples, tightening and vibrating his tentacles on erogenous zones. Because of such actions, Gwen moaned under her mask and crumpled the blanket under her.

     The symbiote was already practically not careful, if Gwen suddenly woke up and tried to take it off, he would quickly take control of her. He caressed her just to please her. All this time, she dreamed of sexual dreams of various contents.

Enjoy! Soon it won't be!

     The alien caressed the girl for another hour, until the sun's rays seeped into the room through the window. He unbonded himself from Gwen's body and slid off the bed. Rising on the back of a chair, he formed a suit and hung.

     Gwen opened her eyes. She just woke up. Sitting on her bed, the girl felt something strange. Her groin was wet. Gently running her fingers along the vagina, she brought her hand to her eyes and looked at the shiny fingers.

"Have I ejaculated in a dream?" - the girl thought.

     Not giving it much importance, Gwen got out of bed. She usually put on her underwear after sleeping, but this time she didn't even pay attention to him. Gwen went to the window and leaned her hands on the windowsill. As she gazed at the coming alive street, she thought.

     Yesterday's departure from the institute did not go well, in the evening the director called her and scolded her for this, and her parents also called her, who also scolded her for it. Today she will have a conversation with the director. Out of anger, she clenched her hands into fists and made an angry face.

- If this moron knew why I left, he would have let me go himself! - Gwen said in an angry voice.

     Angry Gwen stepped away from the window and headed for the exit from the room. She needed to wash her face. Before leaving the room, she glanced at the chair, not at the underwear, but at the suit. She had one idea in her head that she wanted to do. But she will do it a little later. She left the room and went to the bathroom.

     After a while, Gwen returned to the room to get dressed. She walked over to a chair and grabbed her underwear, looking at the suit the whole time. Pulling on her panties and putting on a bra, she could not help but feel a strange sensation. The bra and panties were unpleasant to her. They seemed to be rubbing her skin, cutting her body with their edges. It was unpleasant, but Gwen decided not to pay attention to it.

"Why do I feel better in a full suit than in regular underwear?" - the girl thought.

     Gwen's breakfast went on as usual. However, all the time she ate, it was unpleasant for her to sit in her underwear. It rubbed disgustingly against the skin, causing discomfort. It feels like her skin has become very soft, and her bra and panties were made of iron, which was sharpened and polished. At the end of breakfast, Gwen got tired of putting up with it, she got angry. Throwing the dishes into the sink, she walked briskly to her room. She heard a rattle, apparently the cup or plate had broken in the sink, but she didn't care.

     Bursting into her room, Gwen began to take off her underwear. She quickly took off her panties and began to take off her bra. The clasp did not give in to her actions and therefore Gwen pulled the bra with all her might, causing it to break and fall to the floor. The girl immediately felt relieved.

"I hate this underwear, how could I have worn it before?"

     Gwen glanced at her watch. An hour later, classes began. In general, she did not really want to go anywhere, but, unfortunately, she will have to. She already had problems with the institute, it is impossible for them to get worse.