Home

It didn't go as planned. Ali needed to return back home after some guy told them to do so. Cod and Mika never found the spruce trees and also were forced to come home. So after all this traveling and sacrifices, it was all pointless.
But after thinking back on it Cod thought that it wasn't pointless at all. Yes they never found the spruce trees and Ali died while searching for them but they bonded,saw places and had fun. An experience they could never make again. So it was great. Most of it.
After reaching the small village Cod didn't know what to do. Ali was gone and he wasn't sure if Mika would want to keep him forever.
But then. He saw them. Ali. The person who should've been dead.
Cod was confused. Really confused.
And nobody explained to him that people never die. Instead Ali took him home. They looked at him with kind of wonder. Like even Ali couldn't belive to be able to hold Cod again.
Ali made a frame only for Cod,right beside their bed so they ca remember that adventure forever.
Finally after all this running around and longing for something exciting and new,Cod could settle down in peace.
But who knows. Maybe Cod,Mika and Ali will seek for a new adventure someday. But someday is not today. So Cod will just sit around and enjoy the new found peace and friends.