Chapter 3

He leaned in further pressing his lips against mine, kissing me softly.

I literally felt my heart skip two beats.
My eyes widened and I instantly turned red by the second. I was as frozen as ice, confused, and happy all at the same time.

The kiss lasted for only a few seconds before Kuro pulled away from me, with his hand still cupping my chin as he was only a few inches away from my face.

We were both speechless, and a fiery red. My heart wouldn't stop racing as I began to feel a bit dizzy, the question "What just happened..?" going through my head. Kuro backed away from me, smirking a bit while going back to his original spot right in front of me.
We stood staring at each other for only a couple of seconds before one of us broke the awkward stillness in the air.

"Kuro what the fuck..."

I was giggling and covering my face with my hands in embarrassment, trying hard as shit to hide my strong blush from him.

"It shut you up though didn't it?"
I took my hands down from my face, revealing my smile. I looked slightly to my left avoiding eye contact, knowing I'd only get increasingly flustered just by looking into the man's beautiful brown eyes.

"I'm sorry...d-did I over do it..?"

I shifted my eyes back to him, turning my head back in his direction. The concerning look on his face almost made my heart sink..

"N-No you didn't! It's okay, trust me.."

Whenever Kuro worried about me in any way, I couldn't help but feel comfort within myself..

He made me feel safe, calm and collected, and sometimes when around him I tend to get butterflies in my stomach. I didn't know what it was..but something about Kuro made me feel all tingly inside...

"Oh..good." His slight warm smile returned to his face in relief.

"I...k-kinda liked it..." I confessed, turning red and looking down at the floor, once again avoiding eye contact,

I sort of saw Kuro freeze once more, as his eyes widened mildly in surprise.

"Wait what-"

"I said I liked it you dumb fuck." I snickered a bit as I was turning red as an apple.

I looked back up at him to see the very same fiery red tone evident on his face.

"Does that mean you want more..?" He asked, smirking slightly.

"M-maybe..?"
At that point I didn't care about shit anymore, only wanting to be with Kuro for the rest of the night.

He glared at me, I'm guessing to analyze my facial expressions to see if I was serious before he made another move. My heart began to race again just as it was starting to calm down.

"Kiss me again, Kuro.."

I looked up at him to see him biting his lip slightly.

"My pleasure."

Kuro leaned into me once more, cupping my chin gently and kissing me deeply this time, cornering me while putting his hand on the cabinet behind us and over my shoulder. I put my cup down on the counter behind me and began to kiss him back slowly, as the loud music started to fade away. I felt like I was floating in outer space...

I could taste the liquor on his tongue, only making the kiss sweeter and more enjoyable. I then started to get a bit frisky with Kuro..not being able to hold back my sudden lust for him much longer.

I grabbed his other hand and placed it on my breast gently.

He kissed me even deeper, making me moan slightly into his mouth as he fondled my breast.

He then lifted me by my thighs and placed me on the counter behind, pressing his lower body against mine slightly. I felt him trailing his other hand downward towards my pussy, rubbing it slowly through my jeans. I jolted a little as my eyes widened while I squirmed under his touch. He knew exactly where my clit was..and proceeded to torture me with pleasure. I planned to let him keep going, until I realized we were still at a party. I pushed him away lightly and stopped him from touching me.

"K-Kuro not here! We're in public.."

I looked around nervously to make certain nobody was staring at us, and luckily everyone was still focused on partying. Not to mention we were in a corner away from most people, excluding the few others on the opposite side of the kitchen who were either grabbing drinks, making out, or doing cocaine. I didn't realize how wild things had gotten since I was so tied up with Kuro..

"Let's go upstairs then."

Once those words clicked in my head I became a bit more flustered than before.

I knew what happened upstairs at most parties..and if it was gonna be with Kuro, I was all for it.

He was all I wanted, and nothing was about to stop me.

Our lust for each other grew stronger throughout the night, as the flashing lights, loud music, and people screaming carried on.

We continued to be in our own little world.

Kuro took my hand as I hopped off the counter and straightened out my clothes. He flashed a light smirk at me, bringing about a red tent on my face. I heard him snickering a bit as I looked away smiling then back at him.

"Something funny dipshit?"

"Just you being adorable and trying your hardest not to blush in front of me."

"I'm not blushing and I'm not adorable!"

He cupped my chin once more, bringing me adjacent to his face as he gave me a quick kiss.

The softness of his lips were enough to make my heart melt, along with the soft touch of his hands...

"You love lying to yourself don't you."
"If you weren't adorable I wouldn't be this into you, Akane."

My heart sank at those two words.

'Into me.', Indicating that Kuro had a crush on me for who knew how long..? Honestly though, I could see through the act every now and then.

I know Kuro like the back of my hand. At times I was able to make small conclusions that he had feelings for me, but at the same time I wasn't totally sure...
I thought I was overthinking the majority of the time so I discarded the whole idea of him having feelings for me. Until this very moment where everything started clicked to me once again.

I decided to initially play dumb, and act like I didn't suspect it.