Chapter 6

I got myself to snap out of my small daydream within seconds since I didn't wanna keep her waiting.

Grabbing Akane by the wrist, I turned my back to her and the party, starting to make my way to the grand staircase a few feet away from us. My heart was racing inside my chest as I became intensely nervous with every step I took. I wondered if Akane was as nervous as I was..
Reaching the upstairs hallway, there were a variety of rooms. The hallways were painted gold and red with a very beautiful design. 

This was my actual first time being inside a mansion, so I was flabbergasted at the sight of some of the interior design. I could tell Akane was quite intrigued as well when I looked to my left, seeing her eyes filled with an astonished look. I smiled at her, and started to walk down the long main hallway with her. 

"This shit is niceeee!" She said, nodding in approval. 

I smirked and observed the room doors, as the place was actually built like a hotel. 

Every other door going down the hall was either open with no one in it, or closed and most likely locked. 

I decided to take one of the wide open doors in between the middle and end of the hall. Looking inside the luxury bedroom, there seemed to be no one inside. The bed was perfectly made up and the room was tidy as could ever be. I turned to Akane to see her clinging to my arm with a small smile.

"Wanna go in here?"

"It's perfect.."

I clenched my right fist as my boner grew larger in size, only thinking about what was about to happen between us. I abruptly guided Akane inside the room, having her walking in front of me hoping she didn't notice my dick poking through my pants again. I decided to take my jacket off and wrap it around my waist to hide it as I walked inside the bedroom following her.

Once we were both inside, I closed and locked the door behind us. Once I turned back around to face Akane, she pulled me in for a kiss by my hoodie almost immediately. I was caught off guard and a bit shocked at her sudden actions, but that wasn't a reason to back down of course.

As I kissed her back, I reached around and grabbed her ass tightly. She giggled and moved her right hand down towards my dick, moving my jacket out of the way and massaging it gently. I moaned softly into her mouth, as the slightest touch satisfied me because of how sensitive I was in the moment.

While gripping Akane's ass, I lifted her in the air, making her straddle me. I then walked over to the bed with her, not pulling away from the kiss as I laid her down gently.

I pressed my dick against her pussy slightly, grinding on her.

Getting harder by the second, I heard her moan once I pressed myself against her a bit more.

Akane was the only person I had ever craved like this. For me to hear her moan from the pleasure I was able to give her only gave me more of a drive to ravage her..

"Wait.."

I pulled away from the kiss, looking at her with a concerned expression.

"You okay?"

"I'm great. Wait for me here, ok?"
She started to sit up as I got off of her, letting her go. She scooted off the edge of the bed and started walking to a white door on the other side of the room. Right before she opened the door, she looked back at me and winked.

"Don't miss me too much. I'll only be a minute." She said with a cute smirk.

I smiled at her and nodded my head, watching her open the door. I could see it was

a bathroom before she closed it, as I became curious. She was playing games with me throughout the entire night. It was a bit frustrating considering the fact that I kept having to wait for this very moment..but I knew it'd all be worth it in the end...hopefully.

I sat on the bed waiting patiently for her inside the bathroom. As I thought to myself about all the events that took place so far tonight, I laid back and smiled while staring at the ceiling. I felt as if I was the luckiest man alive.
I was snapped out of my daydream by Akane's sudden shout through the bathroom door. I sat up and looked in the direction of it.

"Ready?"

"Ready for what..?"

Just as I spoke those words, the door opened slowly.

Akane was standing in the doorway, posing in black lingerie with small yet beautiful details of a soft baby pink.
My jaw instantly dropped at the sight of her before me, as I wasn't able to stop staring. It was as if a piece of art was standing in front of me..

"...Hello?"

I blinked once, my eyes shifting to hers. 

"You look.....holy shit.."

 She quite literally  took my breath away as I was now hyperventilating slightly. 

"I look like holy shit?"

"No! Tch, you know what I mean.."

She giggled and began walking over to me slowly.

"You look like a fucking model..god damn.."

Once she made her way over to me, she sat in my lap and faced me while smirking. Her breasts were directly in my face, almost bringing about a nosebleed. I really thought that shit only happened in anime. Just the sight of Akane in lingerie made me feel as if my nose would start gushing blood at any second. Thankfully, it didn't for the whole night.

I grabbed her ass with both hands and played with it while looking up at her.

"You're really putting on a show tonight aren't you.."

"Think of it as a way to say sorry for messing with you the entire night leaving you with blue balls." She laughed as I turned red.

"Well..thank you?"

She grabbed my cheeks and pulled me in for a short kiss. I smiled as I kissed her back gently while massaging her ass.

She then leaned forward on me making me lay back down on the bed with her on top. I could feel her grinding her pussy against my bulge slightly. I bit my lip in pleasure as she started pulling on my hoodie.