CHAPTER 15

POV FIRST PERSON

It's been 10 days since the spies were sent to the Sakura empire to investigate, on the other hand I've been on some patrols and everything has been quiet, it seemed that the sirens were on vacation, but I still don't know if it's all a prologue before the disaster.

THIRD PERSON POV

London: We have news from the spy division! They have been discovered and are asking for assistance! We have the coordinates ***********!

Wales: (shocked) What? (sigh) And he thought today would be a quiet day. Call all the girls! We have an emergency meeting!

London: yes!

TIME SKIP

The girls are already gathered.

Wales: The girls we sent out as spies have been discovered and are asking for our assistance.

Me what? Have they been caught?

Wales: Yes, they are currently on the islands of the Philippines.

Enterprise: How are we going to rescue them?

Wales: We must deploy immediately, we'll think of something on the way, London.

London: Yes.

Wales: Order the girls to prepare to sail in 3 hours, it's an emergency, we'll leave the reserve fleet at the base as a base defense force if anything happens.

All: Okay!

The girls prepared for a rescue operation.

THIRD PERSON POV A FEW WEEKS LATER.

¡RROOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNN!

Several imperial planes fly over a ruined city, these planes are looking for the position of the British spies.

Meanwhile Sheffield watches all this from the top of a tower, she is hidden so she is not detected, after the danger has passed, she comes out of hiding and moves to other places.

Meanwhile Yamashiro is doing surveillance on the top of her ship, but the antenna is the lousy place to stand without a safety harness, so she slips and falls to the base of the antenna, it was a fall from 4.50 meters, but since she is a kansen, this can only cause some bruising so there is no problem.

Meanwhile, Zuikaku's planes keep flying and Sheffield keeps escaping, being careful not to be seen.

Meanwhile inside the building Akashi analyzes the cube.

¡SPARHA!

Akashi: ¡NO!

Edinburg: (concerned) Are you okay?

Akashi: Yes, but it gave me a powerful electric shock, my hand feels a bit numb. Ouch, it hurt me a lot.

Edinburg: That's not the empire's secret weapon, shouldn't you know how to turn that thing off?

Akashi: I'm just a logistics and repair ship, how do you want me to know about this thing if I'm just a mechanic? (Shudders with fear) Who would have thought that they would discover the darkest secrets of the siren... This is very bad... I'm afraid...

Edinburg: (Preparing Tea) How are you scared?

In that Sheffield enters through the window.

Sheffield: I'm here.

Edinburgh: Welcome. How was it?

Sheffield: Enemy planes are on patrol, escape will be impossible. They already know we're hiding here.