Salvage

Lash's pov

I look around my destroyed home, error and silver by my side," w-what?" " oh my, this isn't what it normally looks right?""no SiLver. SomeThiNg tErrIbly wRoNg hApPenEd hEre." " come on! We need to find somebody, i'll head to earth, see if they went there for safety. Silver and you can search our old safe houses." Error nods and i pull out a ring out of my shoe, focusing on tom's house before throwing it and it opens, and i run through, letting it close." Tom?! Maddie?! Anyone?!" Maddie comes out and sees the terrified look on my face as she asks," whats going on?" " our home on mobius is destroyed, burned to ash, did any of our friends come here?!" She shakes her head and i sigh, running back through and i say," have donut lord call me if any of them come here, i need to know immediatly." She nods," we will Whiplash, go do your hero stuff." I nod and i run away from the ring, breaking into a sonic boom. I open up my comms and i scroll to knuckles's name, clicking it and he answers," Lash, are you and error back?" " yes, where are you guys? The house is gone!" " ah yes, that happened a month ago, go to Seaside Hill, i'll send someone to get you." I nod," ok knucks, we're on our way." I call error after hanging up with knuckles and i say," go to seaside hill, Knucks said he'll send someone for us there." " oK i wIlL gRAb SiLvEr." I nod and hang up, turning immeadiatly for seaside hill, worry and hope coursing through my system and i stop in seaside hill, panting slightly due to still not being fully recovered from the chaos blast i did nearly a week ago. Error and silver stop with me and i sigh." What could've happened in the time it took us to find 2 emeralds?!" Error chuckles. "ThIs iS hOw oUr wOrld wOrkS! EXcepT eGgmAn dOesn'T nOrmAllY wIn." " because i was gone! We both were!" I scream in fury as i kick a tree. The hit cracking the bark and i sigh, my ears drooping." I promised Sky, all of them, that i would always be there to keep tradegy from striking my home. Looks like i was simply too late. Too slow to hold up that promise." Silver stands up, and says," there's still time to fix this and make it right, but you need to stop feeling so bad for yourself, you can't save everyone." I pause at that, he was right, and my memories say the same as my eyes open and i sigh, nodding as i relax." Right, yeesh, whoever knucklehead sent is rather slow." Error chuckles and nods to that," inDeeD." When i hear someone stepping behind us i whirl around, quills pulsing as a familiar voice says," hold on Lash, it's me!" I relax as i see nightmare and i sigh in relief and i hug the greasy hedgehog." Glad to see your alright Nightmare, what happened here?" " i'll explain that back in hq. Right now you need to explain what happened to you two and who's the newbie hiding behind error?" " oh that's Silver, you must've spooked him." Nightmare chuckles as error comforts silver by saying,"tHis iS nIgHtmArE a FRieNd oF oURs, iT's SafE tO cOmE oUt SilVer." Silver relaxes and comes out and i say," Silv's saved error's quills in the other world we were in, said he was trapped there, so we didn't want him to be alone, but enough chit chat, lead the way Nighty, we'll keep up." " can Silver there Run like you two?" I shake my head." Explain more later, move now, i think i hear the jetstreams of those robots." Nightmare tenses at that and turns, lifting himself by his tentacles and launching off. I take off in a run and so does error as Silver flies beside us. It doesn't take us long to arrive, and nightmare jumps down into a cave i hadn't ever seen. I leap after him, and i land in an elevator as error skids behind me and silver lands with us." Telekinesis huh?" Silver nods and nightmare chuckles. Now to hopefully get the answers we were looking for.