Everything is going wrong....

AHHHHH IM SO SORRY IVE HAD MAKOR WRITERS BLOCK AND MUCH HW!!! <3

Alicia's POV
I can't believe it. After all these years of being friends, Emily decides to freakin ditch me? What did I ever do to her? All I've done is stick by her side while she has hard times and do everything with her really. She was my only friend. Now she hanging with the popular girls, aka, the bishes and sluts. Ugh. I lay on my bed, tears streaming down my face. One day I'm not at school and she decides to leave me? What kind of 'friend' is she? I jump out of bed and change into sweatpants and a Kmart hoodie. I was going to confront her. I pass a few of the popular jock guys from my school and they laugh at me, singing the chorus of Anaconda, pointing and laughing at me. Speaking of Anaconda, Nicki Minaj is back in town. I just hate her so much. I just arrive at Emily's house and I'm about to knock on her door when my phone starts vibrating in my pocket. It's my mum.
M-mum E-me
M- Alicia? Where are you? Come back home in an instant!

E-Why? I'm at Emily's house, what's wrong?

M-it's your sister. She's gone?

E-WHAT? What do you mean she gone?

M-she just disappeared.

I hang up the phone and hold back my tears which were brimming on the edge of my eyes, forcing to spill out. Why does everything bad happen to me? I run back home. My sister, Audrey, was my 2nd best friend, besides Emily. Well, I guess now that Emily ditched me she was my best friend then. She was the only one who cared about me. What is wrong with the world and ditching these days? Great, now I'm totally friendless. Ugh, I'm so selfish. All I care about is myself. I just want to disappear. Everything is going wrong. I sit down on the side of the road and a limo stops in front of me. Am I dreaming? All became a reality when the chauffeur pushed me into the car.

Dw, nicki will be in this soon
Ilysm ❤️