Chapter 11: Leveling the Playing Field

Maeko smiled as he watched Muscular and Evil Deku align one of the machines from the sewer on one of the highest platforms in the skeleton of the unfinished building they stood in. They had brought every hostage and every piece of equipment from the sewer to this place.

"Make sure it works like last time, Doc." Maeko told the Doctor Souter, causing him to tighten his grip on a control pad.

"With just a little kick from me, we can get this puppy going and cause some multiversal mayhem." Savage spoke in Maeko's head.

"Just when I thought we couldn't outdo ourselves." Maeko snickered.

"It's ready!" Evil Deku called.

"Good, now bring out the bait."

Muscular smiled and pulled the tarp off of a large cage made from the control station of a crane, which they dented in and smashed.

Popper, Iida, and Uraraka were trapped inside, while Star hung unconscious on a chain below.

Lemillion and Future Uravity were currently held by Maeko's tentacles and supervised by Future Shigaraki.

Young Shigaraki approached the pink-haired villain calling the shots. "So what exactly is your plan here?"

"Lure the remaining holders of One For All here and kill them. Then we turn this machine on and summon as many more of us as we can." Maeko explained. "Make this world our bitch. Now call up your henchman and get the Nomu here."

Shigaraki grumbled. "If we fail, I will kill you."

Maeko laughed.

The young villain rolled his eyes before focusing. "Korugiri..."

"Tomura Shigaraki?! Where have you gone to?" Korugiri asked from his location back in Japan. He nearly dropped the glass he was cleaning.

"I was warped to America, in California. But we may have the upper hand here. Bring me the Nomu." He ordered.

"Our orders are to invade the USJ and intercept All Might there in two days. I cannot send our most valuable asset to your location with so much on the line!" The Warp villain explained.

"Just do it! We will have plenty of opportunities to kill All Might and the other heroes if I do this right."

Korugiri sighed. "I do not like this, Shigaraki. But I will do it anyway, to bring you protection."

Shigaraki smiled under his father's severed hand as Korugiri's black warping cloud appeared before him. Out of it stepped the tall, black Nomu itself. Devoid of any free will and thinking, it stood waiting for orders. "Good."

Maeko watched and nodded, impressed at the sight. "Y'know, I never saw a Nomu in person, let alone the Nomu that almost killed All Might."

Shigaraki's smile dropped. "Almost?"

"Oops. Spoiler alert." Maeko shrugged sarcastically. "Your USJ attack fails. The only thing you gain from it is learning who Izuku Midoriya is."

"Why should I trust you?" Shigaraki frowned. "You're from a different timeline."

"True." He winked.

"Whatever. The Nomu is here. Now what?"

Evil Deku jumped into the conversation. "My scanners picked up heat signatures at the fence below."

"Three?!" Shigaraki asked.

"Three." Maeko repeated, pleased with how much this plan was coming along.

"Let's see if you're as useful as you say, Izuku Midoriya." The Technopath villain said. "Give them a warm welcome."

He turned to Shigaraki and Muscular, as well as the Nomu behind. "Make sure no one gets to the prisoners. Any of them."