Epilogue

After filing their reports of the day, they decided to take Star's offer and get some sleep.

Just as Izuku was settling in his bed, he heard a knock at his door. He leapt out and opened it.

"Hey, Deku!" It was Uraraka, rubbing the back of her neck.

"Hey, Uraraka. Is something wrong?" He asked through the half-opened door.

"Oh uh no. N-Nothing's wrong." She sighed and bent down. "Alright, yeah. I just wanted to talk for a minute about yesterday."

Izuku smiled. "W-Would you like to come in?"

She smiled back and nodded. "Iida probably would discourage us from doing this." She giggled.

Izuku's face grew red as she entered his temporary bedroom.

"Oh no no no! I don't want you to get the wrong idea!" She blushed back instantly, waving her arms around.

After a moment of embarrassing stammers and tomato faces, they stopped and both exhaled. It was silly.

"How are you feeling?" She asked.

"Tired." Izuku confessed. "And, honestly, I feel pretty good." He smiled. And that made her smile.

"Pretty good considering you've met other versions of yourself?" She asked.

"There was another version of you too." Izuku mentioned.

"True..." She spaced out. "The lives they all lived... In some ways the same, and in a lot of ways different."

Izuku nodded. Some of them mentioned being in relationships with an Ochako Uraraka. And the Uravity mentioned her feelings about her friend who was also named Izuku Midoriya. Different universes. Different events. Yet Izuku wondered if such a future was likely for him... and...

Uraraka noticed the huge red blush on his face and quickly got the idea as the same blush formed on her face.

"A-Anyway... I-It's been an interesting internship... But I feel like we haven't done anything to really experience America." She said as she tugged her collar nervously. "I tried to wake up Iida but he insisted we get our rest. I figured I'll just sleep on the plane."

Izuku chuckled. "I think I heard Popper and Star talk about a parade happening today in town."

"A parade sounds fun!" She beamed. "I-If you're okay to go."

Izuku nodded. "A-Are you sure Iida doesn't want to go?"

Uraraka's blush came back. "Y-You can check with him! The parade's in an hour. I'll leave then!" She zipped out of his door and disappeared behind her's.

Star poked her head in the doorway right after. "That was painful."

The green-haired teen jumped. "STARS N STRIPES!"

"Relax! I was just about to tell y'all more about the parade..." She sighed and folded her arms. "Among those multiversal visitors, one was a woman with the same face and name as your classmate."

Izuku nodded. "We were talking about that."

"Do you like her?"

Izuku jumped. He froze up. "I-I've only known her for a few weeks!"

"So? You're teenagers. And I read your files. You each got into UA because you both rescued each other in the entrance exam. Now I'm not trying to push you two together or anything. Just throwing hints." She had a big smile the whole time. But her teasing attitude ceased seeing Izuku grow more and more dangerously red and frozen. "Live a little. This is America. Spend time with friends. I'll go wake Ingenium so it's not awkward, yeah?"

Izuku exhaled heavily, like he'd been holding his breath. "Yeah... I'm not r-ready for anything serious."

Star simply held up her hands. "You're all going to make great heroes someday. I know it. For now, relax. Enjoy these moments. Don't spend your time alone."

Izuku smiled. "Thank you, Star. For everything."

"No, thank you, successor to All Might himself." She bowed to the boy just as she had bowed to her hero years before.

All three of the classmates spent the remainder of the day at the parade. Star gave them some money to spend on food and they tried corndogs. Iida and Izuku weren't the biggest fans. But when Uraraka bit into hers, she smiled. This little moment truly made Izuku happy.

He owes a lot to the heroes he met on this trip. Because of them, he knows who he must become. And thanks to his friends, he knows he won't have to face the future alone.