Bedtime/Mornings with Samon Headcanons

{Side-note: I got inspiration for this head-canon thanks to the art above! Art is not mine of course!}

Enjoy!

• I can see him being the type to just stay up late, doing paperwork, hell, I'm sure he would even pull all-nighters

• I can see him being the type to just stay up late, doing paperwork, hell, I'm sure he would even pull all-nighters. But luckily, you're there to stop him.

• The role you take as his partner, you stop him from completely ruining his sleep schedule by simply begging and giving him the classic old puppy eyes.

• He protests at first but is actually really glad you stopped him. You usually drag him to your shared room and cuddle up together.

• You both switch on who's the bigger spoon, but just usually say he is always the big spoon so he doesn't get embarrassed with his co-workers.

• He needs to be cradled before he can sleep, he likes to be held close and loves to be hummed too, it just knocks him out.

• Luckily the morning is easier to get him up. Usually he's the one that's up before you!

• He tries making breakfast, but cooking is not his strong suit. So what he usually does is wake you up with coffee, tea, or whatever you like in the morning.

• He'll do whatever paperwork he has left while you make breakfast, (or order out some if cooking isn't your strong suit either.)

• You two will sit and eat, talking about some of the dumbest stuff, or maybe even some serious stuff, in which you'll always comfort each other.

• Now when it's time for Samon to skedaddle, you wish him a good day at work and make sure to smother him in kisses before he can even leave the house.

• He always goes to work red in the face and gets teased by Kiji and Kenshirou. Poor lil monkey.

—————————-

Not the best with head-canons but I try, I hope you guys liked it!