🫧💙Seitarou Headcanons💙🫧

• He comes to you often when he has a bad day for cuddles and often will curl up in your lap, face in your stomach.

  • Biggest cuddle bug, but he's not a big spoon at all. Little spoon all the way, he's way too shy.

  • If he does big spoon, it's not for too long, he changes positions OFTEN.

  • When it's Valentine's Day, he'll usually leave all the Valentines in his office so you don't feel bad when you see all of them. He wants you to know you're his one and only, and he could care less about the other's.

  • House dates are a must. You two just cuddle up in sweaters, holding cups of your favorite tea and watch movies together, usually romantic comedies.

  • He can't handle his horror, please don't force him, he will be highly paranoid and clingy for the rest of the day, unless you're into that.

  • He often brings you gifts like plushies from the game room, he brought you a plushie of himself once and he gets so flustered when he finds you cuddling it when he gets off of a late shift.

  • Doesn't matter what gender you are, he will steal your clothes, and he'll give you his in return. He absolutely loves to share clothes with you. He loves to feel closer to you.

  • Now, he gets bullied often so you tend to be the one protecting him from some assholes who're picking on him— cough cell 13 COUGH— Which is particularly easy since it's a bunch of teens who're jealous of him.

  • Hand holding, he loves to hold your hands, despite how nervous he can be, but it's the one thing he feels confident in doing to initiate first.

  • I can see him having these times where he'll be a total Prince Charming to you. He's put on music before and has slowed dance with you before, just to practice before your guy's wedding. 🥹

💙🫧

That's it for now! Maybe I should do husband headcanons! 🤭