0.4

She tasted like amazing

She tasted like amazing. Sweet with a hint of savory, like butterscotch candies. I looked up at her, still in my kneeling position, and her eyes were a dark plum violet. She cocked her head to the side again. 

"You enjoyed the taste of the cream I secreted." It wasn't a question, it was a statement. 

I choked on air at her words, and suddenly everything that just occurred hit me like a brick. 

Is...Is she able to consent to anything that just happened. 

I suddenly stood and gripped my hair tightly.

Oh god, I've fucked up.

She may be a queen...an exiled queen, but she doesn't know anything about the human world or her...human form as she put it. 

I feel like I've committed a heinous crime. 

"What is wrong? Why are you pulling those pretty locks? Does it not hurt?" She asked, a glint of concern flashing through her eyes, changing from the deep purple, to the startling, calming golden honey I saw before. 

"I...That was wrong. I shouldn't have done it."

But fuck, she tasted so damn good. 

I shake the thought of her taste from my head.

She cocks her head again, and the motion reminds me of a puppy. Oddly enough, there's an aura about her that hints at just how powerful she is. I can't quite put my finger on it, but she exudes power, and I don't doubt that she could destroy me with those small hands of hers. 

"What should you not have done?"

She speaks so formally, and I find it so endearing. So precious and graceful. 

Like her.

And I basically desecrated her.

Bad Dylan.

I sigh and hang my head. "You're new to this world. I took advantage of you." I murmur out, I'm almost positive she didn't hear me.

But I'm proven wrong when she laughs out loud. My head snaps up at the sound, watching as she tilts her head back and her mouth spreads wide into a million dollar smile. She brings a hand to her chest, her breasts shuddering at the movement. I quickly redirect my eyes.

"Silly mortal. You could not possibly make me do anything I didn't want."

My brows furrow, wondering why she wasn't mad. But then again, she commands me like a  damn soldier.

Or...a subject? Is that who dotes on queens? Fuck I don't know. 

Now that I think of it, every word she has said to me was damn near a command. She didn't waste time asking for what she wanted, she simply demanded it and expected obedience. The only time she asked questions was when she was presented with a human experience that she didn't understand. She asked questions with the curiosity of a cautious lion. And even then, her words hold an unspeakable weight behind them.