0.5

I woke up with a naked siren sprawled on top of me, soft snores escaping her pouting lips

I woke up with a naked siren sprawled on top of me, soft snores escaping her pouting lips. I couldn't stop myself from pushing back the wavy hair that fell across her face. I had intended to do so softly so that she didn't wake up, but I've never been a very lucky person. She stirred in her sleep, yawning and stretching her arms wide before rubbing her eyes and sitting up. My body immediately noticed the way her naked body straddled me, and the way her perky breasts shifted with every move she made. 

"Good morning," I groaned out, hoping she didn't notice my morning wood. 

"Good morning, Dylan. You are very comfortable. I have decided we will sleep like this for the rest of my stay." She didn't respond and simply stood up from the bed, facing me in all her glory.

I...She doesn't make it sound like I have a choice, and if I'm being honest, I definitely didn't mind having her form pressed against me like a weighted blanket with soft curves and a fat ass.

At this point, I'm just along for the ride.

"Let us go. I am quite eager to interact with other humans." She shifted a little bit and bounced on her toes in excitement. 

Fucking hell, I have never in my life seen anyone or anything so gorgeous. 

I took a deep breath, hating the way her words tugged at my heart strings. I'm almost positive that she didn't mean to make me feel bad. Hell, if I was in her shoes, I would also be anxious to meet anyone else. 

I'm not the greatest company. My absent parents could tell you that. 

She must have noticed my expression. "Do not worry, Dylan. You are great company."

My eyes widened in shock. 

What the fuck? 

Did she just...

"Where are those cleeothes you promised me?" 

She doesn't give me the chance to hang onto her words because she's moved on.

I smiled and got up from the bed. "Can you, um, stay here for a second?"

She shrugged her shoulders. "I supposed. I recommend that you don't take too long. I tend to get into trouble when I am bored." She smirks at this, then turns away from me to investigate my belongings.

I walk toward the side of the house I rarely every visit. 

My father's room looks like it came straight from a horror movie. The ghost of my mother touches every surface. No wonder he's never here. He still hasn't moved on. 

I sigh and move toward the closet, opening it to see the clothes I expected to find here.

My mother was like the sun. She was always smiling and laughing, and her attire tended to match that. Feeling awkward at the thought of Dhalia wearing her old clothes, I dug deeper into her closet, looking for clothes I haven't seen my mother in.