Epilogue

Happy Valentine's Day my lovely readers...

this note won't be long... 

I really enjoy writing this story.. it's inspired by the love i've always felt around me.

I hope you all have a wonderful and Lovely day... it's sad to part but this is never the end, it's only the beginning...

Thank you and Enjoy!

-------

Epilogue

Liam’s POV

Today is going to be special. I’m going to surprise Melanie with a farewell party with her family and friends. She and I are going away together for College in Washington. She recently receives her acceptance letter a month after mine. It was her choice to go to Washington, and I secretly applied for the same school, and ended up getting accepted first. She was furious, of course; but, I kept her positive.

I woke up a little early today since me and my friends would be decorating for the party in my house. I got my phone and called Melanie, to check on her.

“Hello, love. Morning.” I greeted as she picked up the phone.

“Liam, seriously. It’s six in the morning… you know I wake up at seven, can you just wait an hour…” she answered, her voice thick with sleep.

I look at my watch and let out a breath. “Sorry. I just miss you, an hour is too long. You know I want to be the first thing you hear in the morning.” I said and paused to smirk. “Go back to sleep. I’ll see you later.” I added.

“Uhm…” she said, and sighed. She hangs up the phone first before I could react.

I smiled at the phone as I heard the end tone. I was thinking of her for a moment after the call when someone jumped me from behind.

“Dude cut that goofy look on your face. Did you phone Melanie?” he asked as he took the phone from me.

“Geez, Chris… give that back!” I shouted, wrestling him to get my phone back.

Chris was very supportive of me as much as the rest of the team when I started dating Melanie four months ago. After that first week, with the Lit project, she and I continue to hang out but as friends first. Though, we both knew the feeling was mutual, she wanted it to be slow. Somehow, a month of that, she gave in. That was prom night, and I asked her to be my girlfriend in front of the whole junior and senior class. I almost thought she would be mad and say no, but instead she hugged me and said yes. From then on, we were both inseparable.

At the moment, Chris and I are waiting for the rest of the team to come; it was almost 12 when they all arrived together.

“Really guys? It’s almost 12. We have at least 5 hours to decorate and get the food delivered. At least, Chris and I have started a little.” I said, annoying. I let out a huge breath and rubbed my temple. “Help us out, no lunch for you all. Since it’s late, I’ve guessed you have eaten already.” I added.