Prologue

Scene: Prologue. The logo appears, followed by the words ZAG: Miraculous World presents...

Scene: Deep in the Jungle. Different animals make noise through the jungle.

Blue and yellow macaw parrots heard a grunting roar as they flew away. Snake started to slither away and the monkey started to climb the tree. As the shadow moved across the ancient broken temple it was revealed to be a female black panther she used her claws to scratch the bark of the trees to sharpen it and continue walking in the jungle.

She stopped as she heard another grunting roar that started to get closer and in the bushes walking toward her was a male black panther. She looks at him curiously as he growls softly as she rolls over on the ground and he watches her curiously. The female panther got up as the male panther walked toward her slowly they sniffed at each other and immediately fell in love.

A few months later...

A Female panther became pregnant as the male panther cuddled up with its new mate. One evening as they fell asleep a male panther woke up and smelled something strange. It went outside of their home and it was poachers holding torches and a gun.

A Male panther growled furiously as his pregnant mate woke up as well. Dogs barked as something was near poachers got their guns ready. As they walk closer to their home the pregnant panther hides from them. Poachers enter their homes as they search the area. Suddenly one of the poachers aimed its gun at the brush where the pregnant panther was hidden.

suddenly the male panther charged at one of the poachers it attacked him and he dropped his gun. The male panther continues to attack the poachers the pregnant panther escapes into the jungle. The other poachers rushed toward their friend as they aimed their guns at the male panther.

meanwhile, as the pregnant panther continued running, suddenly a gunshot was fired and birds were scattered in the air. She stopped and turned back and she stood on top of the cliff looking at her home and she saw something that broke her heart. Poachers drag the dead body of her mate and put it in the truck as poachers smile evily as they drive away with their prize.

A Heartbroken pregnant panther walking across the jungle Searching for a new home. As she stops by the river to get a drink suddenly the northern light appears in the night sky as the pregnant panther looks up and continues to shine in the sky, also it shines through its panther eyes as she continues walking through the jungle.

A few days later...

A Female panther has given birth to a baby black cub with beautiful Emerald eyes. As the baby cuddles up with his mother as she licks her new baby son.

2 weeks later...

A massive fire spread through the jungle as the mother panther held her cub by its mouth and ran toward safety she was stopped by poachers that killed her mates. She ran the other way to avoid the poachers as they continued to chase her.

She stops at the broken hollow tree she puts her son in the hollow tree as her son grows softly and she continues licking him to calm him down he purrs softly to her mom as she looks at her son softly with tears in her eyes. As her mother backed away from her tree and growled furiously toward the poachers she ran the other way so the poachers won't notice her son. Baby panthers secretly watch in a hole in the tree as the poachers aim their guns.

The screen went black as a gunshot was fired and the baby cub growled softly in sadness. The next morning the baby cub got out of his hiding place and roared gently as he called his mother but no response after a few tries but still no response. The baby cub continued walking through the jungle as it was Cold and Hungry. As it was stopped by the old temple it curled up as it was going to sleep. Suddenly it heard something it was a little girl and a man looking at the old temple as it was backed up scary as he stepped on a Braches and the little girl noticed the baby cub as it was hidden behind the pillar.