Renlings

Scene: Behind the waterfall.

Hawk Moth: It's time to prove that money can open any door. (King Cash prepares to slice the door to the Sacred Cave.)

Fei: No one is allowed into the Sacred Cave! (She attacks King Cash with a jump kick as Night pounces on King Cash but he misses it as he turns around and growls furiously as his sharp teeth and claws are shown.)

King Cash: Who do you think you're dealing with, little mosquito and your stupid cat?! (Sends gold blades towards Fei and Night; they dodge them and end up landing next to Hawk Moth.)

Hawk Moth: (grabs Fei's arm) You're wasting your time. (He throws Fei at the waterfall.) Mhahahaha (Hawkmoth winced as Night bite his leg hard as Hawkmoth look down at his feet) Get your dirty paw off me you damn dirty cat. (He kicks Night as he flies he hits the wall and falls to the ground).

King Cash: And time is money! (Fei, screaming, ends up in a well. King Cash slices the door as Hawkmoth and King Cash enter the cave.)

Night got up onto his feet and shook off his pain he growled furiously as he ran after them into the cave.

Scene: Well behind Wu Shifu's school. Fei tries to climb it. Fiery Fall's whip appears next to her.

Fiery Fall: Need a hand!

Scene: Stairs in the Sacred Cave. Hawk Moth and King Cash make it down as Night follows them quietly as he blends in the shadow.

King Cash: Where's the fortune you promised me?

Hawk Moth: Soon, soon, have patience.

Scene: Well behind Wu Shifu's school. Fiery Fall pulls Fei out.

Fei: Who are you?

Fiery Fall: I'm Fiery Fall

Fei: I'm Fei. You're one of the good guys, right?

Fiery Fall: Yes.

Scene: Sacred Cave. Hawk Moth walks over to the wall at the end.

Hawk Moth: Now I can finally see if this was a good investment.

King Cash: So you were my mysterious buyer! I've never made so much money on a lousy trinket. (Cackles. Fei and Fiery Fall make it to the cave and hide behind a rock Night comes out of the shadow and joins Fei and Fiery Fall. The moon turns red, and so does the light pointing at the wall. The light then disappears. An opening for the bracelet appears.)

Hawk Moth: I've been waiting for this moment for 15 years. (Places bracelet in the opening.)

Fei: (gasps) That's my bracelet!

Night: (curiously, quietly) meow.

Fiery Fall: Is there anything special about it?

Fei: I don't know. I was just supposed to protect the cave and the bracelet, but I failed. (The bracelet starts glowing. Hawk Moth covers his eyes while Fiery falls, and Night and Fei gasp. Mei Shi materializes.)

Mei Shi: Human, prepare to face the judgement of Mei Shi, the lion protector of the Prodigious!

Fiery Fall: The Prodigious?

Fei: Do you know what this is? (Mei Shi moves to a side and sits down. A passageway opens.)

Fiery Fall: No, but if Hawk Moth wants it, I've gotta stop him from getting it. (Gets up.) You stay right here. (Fiery Fall heads towards Hawk Moth, who walks into the passageway. There is a box at the end of the passageway. He touches it and it crumbles, revealing the Prodigious inside it. Hawk Moth takes it and cleans it from the ash.)