Rules (READ BEFORE ADOPTING)

-You may edit any cats, but not drastically. This means you could change the gender, eyes colour etc. However, you cannot make the cat completely different from the one you adopted, as that would just ignore the point of this book.

-We would really like that if you used your adoptable on this site (or others) to link back to this book. It would be very helpful!

-You cannot use an adoptable you haven't claimed, and had permission to use.

-You cannot use your adoptable in other adoptables books.

-To check that people have read the rules before adopting, there will be a prefix at the end of this chapter, and at the end of each adoptable page, there will be a suffix. You must combine the two as a password of sorts, so we know you read the rules and information of each adoptable.

-Do not try and claim more than two adoptables at once, to leave some for others who may want one.

-No inappropriate language, or getting annoyed just because someone got the adoptable you wanted.

-It's a first come, first serve adoptable book. Whoever comments correctly first will get the adoptable.

-The Clans used in this adoptables book will be my own fan clans- DriftClan, SunClan, MoonClan and SwampClan, but feel free to change them to whatever you want.

Prefix- Smoke