Duststripe - CLOSED

Adopted by: Author_And_Reader

Name- Duststripe
Gender- Male
Age- 19 moons
Rank- Warrior
Clan- SunClan

Duststripe is a dirty-sand furred tom with stripes and quite sharp green eyes. He has a strong voice and a mud scent. He is quite active, often going out for hunting, even when it's the middle of the night. Unfortunately, he's a very pessimistic tom, often hesitating because of this.

Duststripe values honesty the most, and despises anyone who isn't honest. He's mostly extroverted, speaking more than listening. He enjoys training and improving skills in fighting. He hates the idea of having a mate or kits.

Dustkit reached the age of an apprentice and became Dustpaw. He received Goldendapple as his mentor. He was harsh on him and unfortunately sometimes pushed too hard. Goldendapple mostly focused on climbing while somewhat neglecting fighting. Maggotpaw, a friend, started insulting and teasing Dustpaw one day. Although she meant it only as a joke, Dustpaw started strongly disliking Maggotpaw and insulted her back. This almost resulted in them being held back from becoming a warrior.

Dustpaw became Duststripe. Soon after though, Lionwater, his dad, got ill. It slowly worsened over the course of a moon, suffering from pain that the medicine cat couldn't fix. Eventually, he succumbed to the illness and died.

Suffix= -ember