12

kim jungsu:
y/n i'm sorry.

y/n:
?

kim jungsu:
uhm yeah so me and my friends we were playing truth or dare and my dare was to lie to you abt something-

so yeah we never kissed, it was all a lie

sorry if i scared u

y/n:
what the frick

kim jungsu:
i mean we could make the lie real if you want 😏

y/n:
ok stop-

thanks for telling the truth ig

---

"what the hell is wrong with the guys in my class?" y/n sighs and puts her phone away.

"y/n! i think we need a serious talk. why are you using your phone again during class?" the teacher screams all of a sudden.

"i'm not. i literally put it away" y/n defends herself.
and what about jungsu? he was using his phone as well - she wants to tell, but she refuses to since she's not a snitch.

"that doesn't change anything because in a few minutes you're going to use it again. please hand me in your phone" the teacher demands.

"i'm sorry but this time i won't do it. give me five weeks of detention, i don't care" y/n shrugs with her shoulders. god this teacher is so annoying - she thinks.

"i think i have a better punishment for you, you disrespectful kid! you're going to join the student council as a permanent member! they gonna teach you some respect there!" the teacher finally decides and the whole class remains silent.

"fine, i'm gonna join it" y/n rolls her eyes. she plans to go there once or twice and then she's going to ditch all the meetings.

"jooyeon, you're a member of the student council right? i ask you to keep an eye on y/n. if she is going to ditch the meetings let me know, right? i trust you with that - you're a responsible guy, jooyeon" the teacher decides and y/n literally wants to jump of a cliff.

"yes...ma'am" jooyeon nods hesitantly.

obviously her ex jooyeon aka the nerd and perfect student is a member of the student council. how could y/n forget about that?

...

after the class has ended y/n wants to head home but then she remembers the stupid student council meeting she has to attend.

"god where is this fucking room?" she wonders, because she actually has no idea where the student council members meet up every monday.

"it's here!" she hears a familiar voice. y/n turns around and recognizes no other than kim jungsu, the guy that lied to her about kissing her.

"since when you're a member of the student council?" y/n visibly wonders.

"uhm since i found out that the hottest girl of our school joins it" he answers and y/n just rolls her eyes.

"guys come inside!" a random girl shouts and the duo joins the room where the other student council members are already waiting for them.