19

after throwing the letter away into the trashcan y/n can't fall asleep.

she wanted to read the letter but then she suddenly got scared and threw it away but now she wants to read it again.

"ok. i am gonna read it now. it is just a letter." y/n decides and puts the letter out of the small trashcan.

with trembling fingers she opens the letter and starts to read it finally.

dear y/n!

i hope you are feeling alright after this horrible accident. i am so sorry that this misfortune had to happen to you. you know what? i really think that it's my fault that something cruel like this happened to you. i said horrible stuff to you. i never hated being in a relationship with you. i just hated to be in the spotlight but our relationship was the best thing that happened ever in my rather boring life. you are so beautiful, so self-confident, so courageous, so honest and you deserve all the best. i don't want to sound like a "pick me" like you said one time to me but i guess that's just how i am. i lack self confidence. i hate myself and everything about me. in my eyes you deserve someone so much better than me because you know what....

i hid a very big secret from you.

the guy you texted with on that app called "yeonie"....

you probably wondered why did he block you right after our "discussion" that one day?

suprise surprise - the guy called "yeonie" was me.

i was a coward and couldn't bring myself up to tell you the truth.

that's why i think you deserve some so much better. someone that will be honest with you from the start.

because i failed. and i will always fail in the future.

- your biggest dissapoinment, lee jooyeon.

y/n didn't even notice it but while reading the letter her eyes started to tearing up.
"jooyeon is that really how you think of yourself? and the guy i texted with...it was you all the time?".

y/n decides to unblock a specific number.

y/n:
hey, it's me y/n. i received ur letter. can you please come visit me in the hospital? i think we need to talk.

jooyeon:
hey.

when should i come visit u?

y/n:
u can come in a two hours if that's ok

jooyeon:
ok i'll come in 2 hours

y/n:
thank u

---

a short while after y/n has put away her phone, her heart started to trembling like never before. he will be here in less than two hours.

suddenly the door opened.
what - is he already here?

y/n looks to the door and recognizes the face of a shy girl.

"can i come in?" sullyoon hesitantly asks.

"of course but please close the door behind you" y/n orders.

"alright" sullyoon closes the door behind her. "how are you y/n? i bought you a small gift".

sullyoon puts down a chocolate and a teddy bear on a table.

"thank you very much" y/n smiles.
"and thanks for visiting me. actually i feel okay. of course i need to stay in the hospital for a while now but it's better than i have expected. the food here is actually tasty".

"that's great to hear. nevertheless, i hope you'll come back soon. school without is boring y/n" sullyoon laughs.

y/n laughs as well. "that's something i hear pretty often. i don't wanna be noisy but how's your relationship with jungsu going? any news i need to know?".

sullyoon blushes. "uhm yeah so he found me on instagram somehow and texted me yesterday. he asked me if we can go to starbucks together."

"oh that's good. i don't think i have to play cupid anymore."

"do you think jungsu is really interested in me? y'know since he's a fuckboy and all...i am scared he's just using me" sullyoon admits ashamed.

"you have a reason to be worried because of jungsu's reputation but if you ask me - the boy is serious about you. people can change and i truly believe that jungsu has changed." y/n says. i hope i have changed as well. i hope jooyeon has changed as well. i hope our relationship will work out eventually.

"wow y/n not only you are pretty but you are also so smart. thank you for your advice." sullyoon is amazed.

y/n laughs. "it's actually the first time someone has called me "smart" but i am not complaining".

---

two hours have passed and y/n was trying to read a book but she couldn't concentrate on it because her thoughts were always about... someone that is supposed to visit her.

"when will he be here? i can't wait anymore." y/n mumbled and all of a sudden there was a hesitant knock on the door.

"you can come in!" y/n shouted.

a few seconds passed but the door still didn't open.

y/n shouted a little bit louder. "you can come in!".

the door opened finally.