15

y/n and jooyeon are outside now. together. and it's nearly midnight by the way.

"y/n can i say something?" jooyeon asks and faces y/n.

they both are sitting at a random bench, quite close to each other. y/n nods as an answer.

"you may wonder why... i didn't say anything at all when you broke up with me. why i didn't try to save our relationship..." the boy with the messy hair starts to explain and y/n holds her breath.

it's starting to get interesting here.

"it's because i am someone who is not used to getting attention. i hate being in the spotlight actually. i have social anxiety you know? everytime people were staring at me back then when i was your boyfriend... my heart was racing fast, my palms were sweating like crazy and i hated it. i didn't hate you, i hated being in a relationship with you".

y/n feels that tears are forming in her eyes.

"even right now... you did something that caught the attention of others and didn't feel bad about it .as i said before - we are from completely different two planets. you love being the "main character" but i hate it. i can't be the first male lead in your love story, y/n." jooyeon confesses.

"i am not worth it. you deserve someone better. someone from your league" jooyeon adds.

y/n doesn't say a word because she cries.

after a while she wipes her tears away. "i understand that you're not used to getting attention but how could you say that you "hated being in a relationship with me"? do you know how much that sentence hurt me!!?.

"i am sorry. i'm sorry for being like that.."

"i am dissapointed, jooyeon. you are a red flag. how could i not notice it sooner? you're acting like a pick me right now, do you know that? you're talking bad about yourself because you want people to  pity over you, right? - but guess what - i don't have a little sympahty for you anymore. you're completely right - you are not worth it. i deserve better than this here".

y/n stands up and walks away. eventally she cries. because to the outside y/n always acts like she's strong - but on her inside - her little heart is very fragile.

ihatemyexveryverymuch:

hey yeonie! i guess you're at the halloween party right now, so you probably will see this message later.but if you see this message - can we talk?

the user "ihatemyex2" has deactived his account

_________________________________________
A/N:

hope you enjoyed the dramaaaa

btw stream xdinary heroes' new comeback🤘